My Birthday 🎂

After her birthday, was my birthday! I had planned to take everyone to some cafe and enjoy.. But unfortunately Siri couldn't make it because her parents dint allow her to come to my birthday😢.. I couldn't help because I had already invited everyone, so. I got all dressed and went to Siri's house! I dint expect it but she gave me a present! 💖

When I opened it, it was a small show piece (one boy and a girl holding hands) Aww 💕.. I was so happy! Then all of my friends came, we went to the cafe. At the cafe it was fun but still I was missing Siri 😭! To be honest, I arranged this cafe party thinking that Siri will come to it! But unfortunately she couldn't come... I don't for what reason, but at the cafe there were so many balloons! I thought it'll be cute and got a bunch of balloons for Siri!

 I don't for what reason, but at the cafe there were so many balloons! I thought it'll be cute and got a bunch of balloons for Siri!

We all reached home after my birthday party! I called Siri and was about to give those balloons to Siri.. My idiotic friends popped all the balloons! I was so angry 😠😠! I told her all this to Siri, she replied " I don't need anything till your with me 💕😍" and I calmed down and was running, jumping in joy 😂😂.
Preths was trying to get all close with me on that day, but I dint care about her at all😂! My plan was to ruin preths birthday which was 4 days later 😉😝. I already had a plan and only needed some help to execute it.