the break up

The break up/ part 1

Imagine you and justin bieber   are dating for 3 years but the last time you v been fightin so much with him.But  the last time you find something that break you heart.

Dear Justin!

I m sorry to break up with you in this way.

But you have to understand me. I can t believe that you did that to me .I always knew that love will hurt me but you said that you will protect me that you never will hurt me. I can t believe that you cheated me. I will never forget you because I can t imagine someone else kissing you , sleepin with you in bed, I can t imagine someone else feeling you r body , kissin you neck , touching you body , feeling you r hot breath. I can t support that someone else was with you.

You hurt me but don t it was my mistake I trust you.

Don t search me because I won t forgive you ..

                                                                    I will always love you justin!!!!!

 Then he came at your house and tries to change you r mind but after he tries the both us understand   that it s over.

Then passes 2 years and one day you see him at the park you try to walk away but then someone catch you r hand you turn and you r face meet his face . That person that hurt you so much but at the same time hurt you more. For this year you v been trying to forget him but you can t forget him.

J: wait!!

y/n: what do you want from me?

J: nothing                                                                                                                                                          

Y/n: let me go

J:look  y/n for this 2 years I v been trying to forget you but the only thing that I understand its I miss you so much my life it s nothing without you.

y/n : why you do this to me now that I was forget you

j: do you still love me ????

y/n:  …

j:  answer me please

y/n: yes justin but don t make this any harder

j: please be with me

y/n: I cant we move on now does make sense

j:yes it make sense

y/n: alright I love you

then you forget him and you to be always together…..