prolouge

Once upon a time there was a girl who loved her best friend but didn't know how to tell him about her feelings because she was afraid he didn't return her feelings and would stop being her friend. One day she was talking to her 2 friends (girls) when he walked up to them And asked them what they were up to but before she could answer his sister (she was one of her friends) walked up to him and slapped him right across his face. He asked her why she slapped him but she just said: you are such an idiot, you don't know that two of your friends are in love with you and that one of them is your best friend. He looked at the girl and Said: Summer is she talking about you? Are you in love with me? And who is the other girl? But his sister said to him: of course its her Alexander you idiot and I won't tell you who the other girl is. But before she could say more Alexander had walked towards Summer and was now kissing her on the Lips while holding her gently by the cheeks. Summer had one of her hands on his chest where she could feel his fast heartbeat and the other one on his stomach where she could feel his sixpack through his t-shirt. After a while his sister dragged him away by the ear And made him sit on a bench nearby and said: look dear twin brother, don't you ever and I say EVER hurt her or betray her because if you do, it doesn't matter if you are my brother or not, I will kill you so take care of her GOT IT? Then her brother said: Sis look have I ever hurt anyone I love? and also I would never hurt or betray her, trust me on that and you know I never lie about something so serious. Then Summer finally spoke and said: Rieza, why are you threatening my boyfriend and your brother if I may add? And she said: Because I don't want you to get hurt and definitely not because off him.