chapter 1

The day after Alexander was walking outside but then Iwory's (one of Rieza's and Summer's friend) older brother came on his car and saw that Alexander was walking over the road he was driving on and he also knew that his sister was in love with him but he rejected her for another girl so he got mad and started driving a little faster until he heard a cry of pain. He walked out of his car and saw Alexander lying in the middle of the road and was really badly injured. Then a man called an ambulance and they came to get him. Unfortunately Alexander died on the way to the hospital. But at the hospital there was one doctor that didn't believe that Alexander was actually dead so he asked one of the doctors that he worked for if he could try one more thing and he got permission to do so. The doctor forced Alexander (still dead) to drink a red coloured drink but the drink secretly contained werewolf blood and then he woke up. Soon everyone found out that the doctor wasn't really a doctor. But something happened to Alexander that day.

************************************
If you want to know what happened that day you will have to read the next next chapter when I publish it. Thank you for reading I love you guys and I also know that this chapter was really really short I just think that the last sentence was the best sentence to end on.