Chapter one

It was early November in 1955. Ethel Kennedy was at home with her four children. Kathleen, Joe, Bobby Jr and David

They recently had bought hickory hill from Jack and Jackie. Ethel had woke up, and went to get David, she soon went downstairs and found her children eating breakfast that the cook had prepared since Ethel couldn't cook to save her life.

   " Look Mummy!!" Joe said as he had a plastic toy in his hand.

  " That's amazing Joe." Ethel said as she sat down with her five month old son David.

   _

   After breakfast Ethel gave David and Bobby Jr.  to the nanny and got ready for the day, which she took a pair of tan pants and and a Black sweater with a blouse underneath, and white tennis shoes.

  She soon got her children ready. Then Kathleen,And Joe, and Ethel went outside like most days.

  For most of the afternoon they rode horses or playing on the swings. About four o'clock a car pulled up which was unusual since Bobby didn't come home till late.

  The kids rushed over to the car curious to see who it was. Ethel followed behind them and saw Bobby with their children.

  Ethel walked over to Bobby and the gave a small kiss before Joe and Kathleen said " Ew"

  Bobby soon picked up Joe
" Guess what daddy." Joe whispered into his ear. " What is it?" Bobby whispered back. Joe then blew in Bobby's ear. Bobby laughed. " You got me." Bobby said.

  They then walked inside. Kathleen held Bobby's hand while walking in.

  " Daddy would like you to come to my tea party." Kathleen smiled as she looked up at her father. " I'll try, to clear my schedule." Bobby laughed.

-
About two years passed after Bobby came home the family sat down to dinner.

" So how was everyone's day?" Bob said with smile. "It was amazing." Joe said.

After dinner was done Bobby and Ethel got their children ready for bed.

Once they got the small ones to bed they allowed Kathleen and Joe to stay up thirty more minutes, which they said their prayers and played a little in the living room.

About 8:30 Pm, Kathleen and Joe sat on the living room floor with their toys.

" It's time to go to bed now you two." Ethel said as she stood up to help them pick up.

" I don't want to." Joe said as he raised his arms which caused his pajama shirt pull up.

" Bobby can you take them up?" Ethel asked. " Okay, say goodnight to mummy." Bobby said with a smile.
Kathleen and Joe said goodnight to Ethel and I love you.

Bobby soon went upstairs to tuck the kids in.

-

  A good hour  had passed and Bobby was in the kitchen going through the mail. Ethel walked in with her night gown on.

" I got a surprise." Ethel smiled as she sat by Bobby in a chair. " Are we having another child." Bobby said sarcastically.

  " No grumpy, I got Jack to watch the kids on your birthday so we will have the house to ourselves." Ethel said with a smile.

" That's good." Bobby said. " You didn't hear one thing I said did you Robert." Ethel said as she got up.

" I guess you didn't." Ethel said after a few seconds of silence.
Ethel soon went upstairs to bed.

About thirty minutes later Bobby got ready for bed and went to their room. Soon enough he dozed off.

-

// I wrote this a while ago and decided to post it today. I'll be writing two stories this one and the one I posted today. I hope you enjoy this and stay tuned for rest of the story.