1

Zayn's POV

"C'mon boys.Harry should be here for us any minute now.He called a while ago that he was on his way,"Liam said checking that everything was locked and shut in the hotel room.

I rolled my eyes.Why are we even going?It's Harry's girlfriend's family,not ours.

I layed in the couch looking at Niall dress.Man,that dude is white.The fact that he was wearing black made him whiter.

I groaned when I felt something sit on my lap."Why such a friendly face?"Louis asked sarcastically.I bit my lip,"Why do we even have to go to meet the stupid family?"

Lou gasped and placed a hand on his heart."Stupid!"He bit his lip and moaned,"have you seen them?"

I raised my eyebrows.I realized I didn't know who Harry was even dating."Whose Harry dating again?"I asked curiously.He laughed and grabbed my bicep.

"Damn Zaynie,you got some big biceps,"He widened his eyes and turned to smirk at me.

"Don't even try,"I said to him waving I'm to continue the conversation about Harry's girlfriend.

"Harry is dating Kendall Jenner,Buff Man,"he said getting off me and straightening his clothes cause Harry was waiting for us in the lobby.

Realazation hit me hard.

Harry is dating a Kardashian.

"Holy shit,"I said out loud."I know.I said the same thing,"Loui said shaking his head.

"C'mon boys,Harry is here,"Liam said opening the front door holding it out so we can walk through.

He counted all four of us like if we're going to get lost or something.

"I wonder how big Kim's butt is in real life.Maybe I could get some tips on how to get one,"Niall said shaking his butt while we were in the elevator.

"Niall you stay exactly how you are cuz you are per-felt,"Louis said imitating Lee Roy from the Best Song Ever music video.

"Ahh,memories,"Liam said looking up and probably remembering the shooting and filming for that video.

"Louis will you marry me?"Niall asked out of the nowhere stretching his arms out.

I raised my eyebrows.What the hell.

"Fuck yes daddy,"Louis said throwing himself to Niall."Ey,I though we had something,"we heard a voice say.

We hadn't noticed the elevator had stopped.

We all turned to find Harry standing in a beach shirt and pants.I stepped out and asked,"beach date?"

He nodded."Classic,"I responded nodding my head to.

"No I'm not yours.You left me for Kendall,"Louis said crossing his arms."Sorry,I still love you,"Harry said motioning us to follow him most likely to the limo.

"Love you too Harold,"Louis said faking and angry expression."Guys please introduce yourself and be nice,"Harry said pointing a finger at us as he opened the car door.

"Hey,I'm Kendall.Nice to meet you."

Oh boy.Here we go.

Hey Famousators(Famous(the book)fans)

How'd you like this chapter??Remember to ask questions because after chapter 4,I will do a question and answer chapter.Give your opinion about this chapter for a shout out.4 reads,2 comments,&3 votes for next update!!

       -Dinah💚💚