first day

Chapter 1

"today is the day" I say to myself as I look in the mirror looking at my sloppy self. Today is the day I finally go to college. I've been waiting for this day. I put my hair up in a bun and do my makeup and find a outfit. "hey Maddie what should I wear" ,Maddie is my roommate, "oo you should just wear something casual but cute" , I just put a light weight jacket that says adidas on the back and my adidas line pants and some white shoes. "alright Maddie I'll catch ya later"

I hope in my car and drive to school. I enter the office where I see a very handsome man sitting with Corky glasses and adorable smile, "hey I'm Ashton, are you new? " "y-eah I am actually ,they said to come here and a person will show me around?" "that's me! I'm in student council, are you ready A-ha what's your name again? "oh sorry it's ashley" " hahaha what a coincidence Ashton and Ashley, well let's get started "
You keep staring at Ashton and his accent is so lovely and calming, he showed you around and you hand him your schedule "hey look we have mainly all classes together " you smiled with gaze and was so exited. " well I'll catch you in 2nd class bye ashley" Ashton said with a wink and walked off.

Hopefully this was good so far!
Don't forget to follow me
Twitter:oopsxash
Snapchat : oopsxash
Instagram fan account :5sosimagineamlc
Instagram personal: Ashley.reza14
Kik:ashthetic_
Love you xx