05

Today will be the day I finally meet Marquis side of the family. I would say I'm nervous but I don't think I'm nervous. I feel like I'm excited more then anything. Apparently it was Marquis' mom birthday and they was throwing her a little get together so Marquis thought it would be the perfect time to finally meet her. I looked in the mirror one last time not sure if I was satisfied with my look. My hair was in curls, I had on a black long sleeve leotard, black skinny jeans that had slits on the knee, and I put on my nude open toe heels. I didn't really put any makeup on so I guess this look will do for now. I pulled out my phone to call Marquis.

Quis: Wassup ?
Me: I'm on my way now so be outside in 15 minutes
Quis: Yo ass better really be on ya way. Don't keep me waiting
Me: I'm getting in the car right now. I'm coming
Quis: Aight. I love you
Me: I love you too

Once I ended the conversation with him, I pulled off heading to his mom house.

I arrived to her house 20 minutes later. I heard the music as soon as I turned on the block. I found a parking spot and I saw Quis leaning against his car on the phone. I got out my car and walked over to him. He seemed like he was pretty angry.

Quis: What the fuck do you mean ?

Quis: Nah nah nah I'm not tryna hear that

He was quite for a second

Quis: No funny shit when I check that shit out later all my shit better be there and I'm deadass or I'm offing you niggas

After he said that he hung up the phone. Quis ain't no big time drug dealer but he still sell shit. He never talk about his business out loud or to just anyone. I barely know what the fuck be going on but at least I know something. He pulled me to him.

" You good ? " I asked

" Yea I'm cool baby. You look good though " He told me biting his lip. He started caressing my ass.

" Thank you " I said kissing him

" You ready though ? " He asked " I know ya little ass ain't scared "

I laughed. " Nah I'm chilling let's go "

He grabbed my hand leading the way into the house. Walking into the house, I shut the door behind me. It was loud due to the fact that they had music playing as well as people talking and laughing. He bring me through the house and we went out the back door. It was even more people outside in the backyard. Marquis stopped to talk to someone.

" Wassup Lauren " Kiwan said putting my arm around my neck. I hate him.

" Nigga move " I told him removing his arm " You play too much "

" Where my baby mama ? " He asked

I frowned. " Why you asking me. I thought maybe you would know that "

" Nah she be on some other shit when she already know wassup " He explained

" Well stop fucking with these other bitches and maybe she'll take you serious " I told him

" Kiwan how many goddamn times I gotta tell you to- "

When the lady saw me she stopped talking. She looked from Kiwan to me then back to Kiwan.

" Who's this ? " She asked smiling

Marquis stopped his conversation with the person he was taking to wrapping his arms around me.

" My wife " Marquis said

She started laughing. " Boy quit playing "

" Ma he serious. When have you ever seen him bring a female home ? " Kiwan asked