Part I

Hello 🤗 well this was to be up last Monday  but I didn't finish it T.T I was trying to stay loyal and alive while Min YoonGi was off the week and Jiminnie and Jung Kook decided to try and wreck me 😅 Pls Pls do read I worked hard to try and make it good yet different to my other fanfics...
     💛💛I hope you like it.💛💛
Pls do wait for another chapter later on I still have to finish it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just another day of dance practice when did this first love of mine become my second love compare to her? She means the world to me I mean so does dance but I can't keep up with dance if I keep missing her.

*Boys:*
Ya
Ya
Ya
YA!!

Oh right I'm still in practice I need to focus soon before my hyungs get mad at me. Hmm I can't stop thinking about her tho. So should I go and text her quickly or should I wait. Ugh what should I do what think think think!

*Boys:*
YA!
PARK
JI
MIN!

Oh I'm listening! I'm coming I'm coming aishh a man can't think for two seconds when everyone starts nagging him.

*NamJoon:*
Man what man Mochii~ Oh your talking about yourself again huh~ So ah what are you thinking about or should I ask who are you thinking about? I bet I know the answer already don't I!

Aishhh Hyung stop it your going start teasing me too... Does that mean I can tease you all too then?

*Jin & YoonGi:*
Ya Jimin aren't you too much.
Come on we have to practice come on!!
Should I call Hiba over so she can scold you like she always does when you get distracted is that what you want?!

I get it I get it... let's go practice come on. Maybe if we practice well enough the choreographer will let us go early today. We've been staying late these past days and I'm too tired and our day off is tomorrow.

_______________________________________

Ahh I'm exhausted I need sleep. Where is everyone maybe they went out to do the groceries or they stayed late at work. Wait am I the only one I'm at home? Oh maybe I can sleep until they come in. No chores yas thank you for keeping the house clean girls I don't have to do anything until we have to eat dinner good I'll go shower and then nap.

*Girls:*
Oh I think Hiba is home isn't that her car?
Yeah maybe she's tired we should go in quietly!
Agreed let's go in and put everything in the rightful place so that when she wakes up she won't have to worry about helping she's been working very hard lately.

I woke up two hours later feeling better I checked my phone nothing from Mochii. He must be at practice or something. Oh are the girls home? *headed down stairs* Oh hey guys when did you get home?

*Annie & Averil:*
Not too long ago. How was work?

It was a lot but I got this. How about you guys how was your day?

*Gabi & Rose:*
It's been a long day too but like you said nothing we can't handle right guys! YUP!!

Oh good to hear guys sorry I was asleep so you guys need help setting up or cooking? Actually doing anything I could help!

*Annie & Jennifer:*
No everything is done it's okay!
Come on sit with us while we wait on the guys to get here.

Yup Kami let me sit near you. Tell me how you and Taehyung are doing?

*Kamila: Hahaha Hiba well come on sit sit I'll tell you. But only if you tell me how you and Jimin are doing too.

Okay done but you have to go first.

*Kamila:*
Okay how about I say one thing and then you say one thing and we can share like that. Cz if I tell you everything first you might not tell me about you and jimin.

Okay okay deal!
Now tell me. Is he treating our dear Kami right or do I have to make him suffer?

*Girls:*
Hahahaha yeah you make him suffer and Kamila will just comfort him like always. They are just too cute to stop or stay away from each other just like you and Jimin. Hahahahaha

Ohhhhh you guys got me haha.
What can we do it's not my fault jimin is so cute and I just can't keep my eyes off of him.

*Kamila:*
Yeah it's not her fault she can't keep Jimin away from her hand or her lips or her leg being weird and all. Just like I can't keep TaeTae from being so sexy and random hahahahaha right Hiba!

Kamila you are not helping but it's so true. Wait a minute did you just call Jimin weird he's not weird. Well sometimes he is but he's not weird!

_______________________________________

Choreographer
Okay guys! You've worked hard and I spoke to you manager and BangPDnim and you can leave early today!

*Boys:*
Thank you sir have a great day! Please rest well you've worked hard! (90 degree bow)

*Jung Kook:*
Hyung? Hyung?! Hyung!

*Boys:*
What Kookie what which Hyung are you talking to?

*Jung Kook:*
Oh ahhh don't we have an invitation from the girls to go eat at their place today. That means we can go wash up and go early and spend more time with them!

*Tae Hyung:*
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh yeah!
(Jumps up and runs to Jung Kook-ah in excitement)
Come on let's go! Let's go!! Come on please come on!!

*Soek Jin:*
You are both right. Let's go I'm hungry and I don't want to cook anyways so it's good the girls asked us to come visit them and eat with them.

*Ji Min:*
Good thing is that this time you can't make fun of me! I said nothing this time hahaha...

*Boys:*
You don't have to say anything for us to make fun of you Jiminnie!

*Ji Min:*
Aishhh I'll just stay quiet from now on. No matter what I say I always get made fun off. Why are you guys like that man why? What did I ever do huh. Ya! Jung Kook I was born in Busan first I've eaten more rice than you!

*Jung Kook:*
Yes, Hyung yes...
but But Who is taller?

*Ji Min:*
Ahhhhh why do you always have to use the I'm taller than you card huh maknae why? Why?

*Jung Kook:*
Ahhh okay Hyung okay I get it.
I apologize sorry. .(Between laughs). **whispers I'm still taller than you tho** 

*Ji Min:*
Ya! Jeon Jung Kook I heard that!! Come here come here maknae get back here!

[_____________________________________]

Thanks for readying my "fanfic" or so I like to call it that lol I know it's not good and I do apologize for that. I'll work harder to improve as I continue to write.

Pls do comment & remember to be nice.         ❤️😊🌺🌺😊❤️❤️😊🌺🌺😊❤️❤️😊🌺