love is undead! maybe i am too.

"Don't you dare yell at me," Ashton yelled. Serenity crawled back to their room. She did'nt know what else to do. Ashton left a few hours after that. Serenity finaly had enough. She picked up the phone and called Danny.

  "hey look, this isn't a good time for me. So what to you want?"

   "hey Danny it's sereinty.  I know we haven't talked for awhile but I need you to come and get me."

   "Serenty, Why? What's wrong?"

   "Ashton is what's wrong. Danny please just come in get me."

    "ok. I'll be there in ten."  Serenity hung up the phone. She grabbed a bag and tosed her a few pairs of clothes in it. She didn't bother to grab anything else, She just ran outside and waited for Danny.  As soon as he got there, she ran and got in the car.

    "Thank you so much Danny."

     "No problem Ser,  but whats wrong?"

   "Danny please don't ask"

   "You can tell me we've been best friend's for twenty-three years."

    "Fine Danny. He beat me."

    "For how long?"

     "The past three years "

    "Why didn't you tell me?"

     "I was afraid."

     "So where are you going to stay?"

     " I don't know."

     "How about you stay with me and the boy's?"

     "I don't want to introde."

     "You won't be."

     "ok."  They pulled into the drive way of a huge house.They both got out of the car and Danny led her inside.

  "Hey guys. This is serenity and she's goung to be staying here." They all replied and Danny led her to a room.

   "You can stay in here. We can go get u some stuff tomorrow."

    "No, this is fine."

    "Don't be silly." And with that Danny exited the room.Serenity took her shoes off and crawled under the covers. She fell right asleep, it had been a long day for her

*********************************

Aurthor's note

   If you're reading this i hope you like it.  The chapter's will be longer and i'll try to update the story quickly. This chapter is more like of intro. 

              -k