meeting the guys. chapter 2

Serenity woke up and looked at the alarm clock. It was 11:00,  she didn't remember the last time she had woken up so late. She got out of bed and tosed her some clothes on.(skinny jeans, botdf shirt, and vans.)

She then headed down to the kitchen. She grabbed milk and a bowl then started to grab the box of fruity pebles.

    "I wouldn't do that if I were you," said funny man.

     "Why?"

     "Those are J-dog's."

    "So, he's not down here." Serenity poured her a bowl and funny man just smirked. Serenity had just finidhed eating her cereal as j-dog entered the room.

    "Who ate my cereal??"he asked while funnyman laughed. 

    "I don't know, i'm going to find danny," she said and made a run for it. J-dog chased after her.  She almost got to the room before he grabbed her, laughing. she tryed to get up but j had her pinned againest the floor.

   "may i help u" serenity asked polietly.

   "YOU STOLE MY CERAL" he laughed to her.

  "i sorry" she replied in a baby voice. j laughed and stood up. Then he held. out his hand and helped serenity up off the floor.

  "nice to meet you. beautiful. i've had the pleasure of hearin so much about you."he smiled to her. serenity blushed but before she could respond he winked and disappeared out of the room. she stood there looking at where he had been standing. seconds later she felt arms wrap around her waist and she instantly knew whos arms the were by looking at his tattoo.

   "good mornin s. how is my wonderful bestie?" danny asked her.

    "good morning to you too D. and i'm great but how might u be bestie?"

    "hungary"

    "then go get breakfest"

    "maybe i will"

    "good"

    "great"

    "wonderful" Danny stuck his tounge out at her then slide into the kitchen. serenity skipped behind him and. sat. herself up on the counter. she watched the guys as thry ate in silence. she was so glad thst she got to live her now with her bestfriend and the rest of her favorite band. but mostly she was glad to get away from A. all she had known for the lasf three years was that house. she had recived so much abuse from him, emotional physical verbal and sexual. Serenity haden't she the outside world since that november day. A had locked her up in fear that she'd find another guy.

            *****Flash Back*****

   serenity was at the mall standing in line to get her and ashton pretzels. They came her every sunday afternoon. while serenity was standing in line she started to have a friendly conversation with the man behind her, damian. when she sat back down at the table with ashton. something had changed in him. she asked him if he was ok and he said he was fine but he was snappy about it.  when they got to the car ashton looked at her then he took his hand and collided it into her face. sereinty grabbed her cheek in pain. what was that for she asked fighting back the tears. your a cheating slut he replied sereinty looked shocked u u uh uh w w wat she mumbled. you cheated on me but not again. you belong to me he yelled. when the got home he dragged her inside and  locked her away in the clostet. serenity spent the next week in there with no food or water.  he finally let her out of the closest tied her down to the bed and raped her. everyday since then shes faced some form of abuse from him but he never would let her leave the house.

          *****End Flash Back*****

  "serenity??" danny yelled.

  "huh wat? sorry i wasent paying attention" she yawned.

   "are you ready to go?"

  "go where"

    "to get you new stuff"

    "oh yea ok"