A Rebel in Disguise

This is the third book in the In Disguise Series. This will sadly be the last installment, technically. The fourth book: A Series in Disguise is the point of view of the male protagonist. There will be new events mentioned in the fourth book that were briefly described in this one.
~
Prologue
Carter and Alex Martin are now married with three beautiful children.
The oldest sister is Bailey Ann Martin. She is ready to go to the University of Florida and become head cheerleader. She graduates high school in the spring, leaving behind her captain position.
Then there's Hayden. He is one of the hottest junior boys, captain and quarterback of the football team, and a Stanford recruit. He can't wait until he moves to Stanford, where his dream is to play football like his mother and father. He just wants to make his parents proud.
Lastly, there's Parker Marie Martin. She's the youngest of the bunch, but only by 2 minutes. Hayden is her fraternal twin brother. She is pushed to be on the cheer team by her parents and she hates it. She rather die then be a cheerleader. Her parents are forcing her to be on the team in order to get into college, as well as to raise her grades. She is careless and a troublemaker, not on purpose.
So what happens when these three find out that they're the royal family of England? Will they act differently and give up their dreams for royalty?
Discover the rebel in disguise.
~
MUST read A Player in Disguise and A Queen in Disguise to understand this book more.
Can read this book without those, but I suggest you read the other two first to be able to understand it more clearly. Thank you for checking out my story and enjoy!
xoxo,
Liv814