1

Just spare their lives for me...please!

Shutup!

I'm sorry-

I snapped my eyes open to see my brother grinning like a mad man at me in my bed soaking wet.

"Up and rise Sunny, we have a long day ahead of us!" Tony shouted as he sat the pitcher down on my desk.

I glared at him as i sat up. I knew exactly why this had happened. I'm surprised he actually had the balls to get me back.

I stood up with anger which caused him to run out of my room and down the hall.

"When you wake up tomorrow you will wake up looking like a hairless cat!" I yelled down the hall.

I sighed and went to do my morning routine. Wash my face and brush my teeth and then I would do my eyeliner and fix my hair.

I straighten my blonde hair and got dressed really fast into a pair of black ripped jeans a plain blackshirt and some sneakers.

I know I should've caked more makeup and worn more revealing clothes on my first day of my new school, but seriously who was I trying to impress by dressing like a hoe?

I grabbed my sweatshirt and headed to the kitchen.

"The two of you are going to be late for school." My mom said as she was looking up from her paper.

"Sorry but that fucker dumped water on me this morning." I said as I shoved Tony's face into his bowl and laughed.

He started complaining and grabbed a napkin.

"Please watch your language." She frowned and so I apologized.

"You know why I did it! You wanted war so you got it. I didn't exactly appreciate you using my toothbrush for the toilet and then letting me use it! It was gross man."

"Very...now drive me to school because we're both late now." I buttered my toast and kissed my mom goodbye then walked out the door.

I got in the passenger seat and started to eat and waited for Tony to get in. I don't exactly enjoy riding with my little brother but I guess that's what it all comes down to when you get your license tooken away.

The school wasn't that far away so we got there within five minutes.

We got out of the car walking into the building and went straight into the main office. There was a short older lady sitting there with glasses on.

"Late on your first day of school? What are your names?" She asked. I rolled my eyes and answered.

"We're transferred students and our schedules are needed. My name is Sunny Bay and this is Tony."

I stood there with my brother until everything was printed out and then we had someone escort us.

"Catch ya on the flip side." Tony smiled as he went his went his way. I flipped him off and started walking with someone. I think she mentioned herself as my counselor.

"I hope you enjoy this school. Remember if you ever need anything just come to me." She gave me a sweet smile and I nodded.

Please, I don't need anyone.

I peeked through the window to see everyone working on something and sighed. Here goes nothing. I grabbed the knob and opened it slowly only for it to screech loudly. I cursed at myself as every head popped up to look in my direction.

I walked straight to the teacher ignoring it.

"So you must be the new student? You came just in time because we're filling out an 'all about me' sheet. He gave a smile and then told me to sit at the desk with my name on it and so I did. Luckily I got a seat in the back.