Chapter 2 VBS

I am so excited today it the first day of VBS. As I walk into the church several people appear all at once in the main room. Everyone is separated by age groups; as I head to my age group I look to see who is over there. I can't believe my eyes the dark skin, beautiful eyes caramel hair,

pretty boy is in that group. I startedto panic inside telling myself to hold it in. The instructor told us who our teachers were and that those would be our teachers for the week.

"Each age group will have there own teacher and will be learning about many exciting things" what was going on I had a feeling as if someone was looking at me. I then slowly turn my head to find pretty boy looking at me, I then smiled as my my face became red like roses. Soon after we all went to our classrooms.

The week went by fast come Wednesday I got to know pretty boy and his brother a little bit. Well to start with that they were brothers. Then his name Liam and his brothers name Jason. But I think I am just going to stick with pretty boy. Lol. Friday was the most exciting day for me. That was the start of everything that was the day he first asked me out and ever since then I always had a thing for him.
I never thought he would ask me out. I only thought we would be friends for that week , I didn't know that I would know so much about him let alone know him in the next eight years. I was the one thing I think I hoped most, was that I would know him for a long time.

As a 7 years old to everyone else it's not dating but in your head it is, it makes you feel older. And so you know I was very excited doing cart wheels and hand stands jumping up and down with my cousin screaming " AHHHHH." Very loudly, Saying " YES, YES." Looking back now I laugh " hahaha" cause I realize how different it is as you grow up. "Dating" when your little is playing on the swings with them and sitting next to each other, sharing crayons.
YOU NEVER LOAN OUT YOUR CRAYONS TO A BOY UNLESS YOU HAD A CRUSH ON THEM!!!!
Now it's kissing and cuddling. Holding hands everywhere you go, calling and texting each other, sending heart and kissy emojis. It takes a lot more energy dating when your older.