Chapter 2

Cam's POV

As I walk down the grand hall for 1 last time, I remembered the things that happened here in Gallagher Acadamey. From the very moment Mr.Solomon entered that door to the momment that I kissed a boy. "Cam!" Bex yelled. "CIA is expecting us in 1 hour and Liz and Macey's flight to MI6 leaves in 30 minutes! I ran to the door and ran into the car. As we drove further and further away, I was reminded that this is it. The reason why I trained so hard. Bex & I were in the CIA, Liz and Macey is with the MI6. Even tough Bex wanted to be with the MI6 so that she could work with her parents, she did not cut it. When we arrived at the airport Liz cried. "Don't worry the CIA and MI6 does missions togheter." Bex said, comforting her.Macey hugged me so tight. I felt her put something in my pocket. "Bex, take care of Cam. There are still some Circle of Cavan leaders alive today." Macey said. After they left, I read the letter Macey gave me. I laughed. It read: Call us everyday or we will kick your butt!" When we arrived at the CIA, a lady approached us and said. "You are late. Anyways here are the directions to your office."After the lady was done talking,I followed her directions.When I found my office, I saw a desk beside me with lots of bags of M&M'S. "Hi Gallagher Girl. Miss me?" Zach. "So, you are my new co-worker?" he asked. "Pretty much." "C'mon, let's find out our first mission by meeting our boss." he said, holding my hand. As I entered my boss' office, I was suprised who it was. 

PS: This was short so yeah..