Chp 13

Aayan's P.O.V

When I came home I directly went into the room I saw her sleeping peacefully.. I didn't had food I was in no mood to eat food it's good she had her food and slept...I will stay far from her as much as I can the whole night I didn't sleep because sleep was far from me.. I was badly hurt....

I saw sitting and thinking about those words which I heard today... It was time for fajar prayer I went to the masjid offered my salah and when I came home I found her sleeping... she could not got up for salah I guess she was tired may be because of her studies... I went to take shower got ready for office I was still not in a mood to have my breakfast I wrote a letter for her and placed it on the bed and went to the office...

The whole time I couldn't work.... I was physically present but mentally absent... Today also I thought I will go late at home.. I tried to kept myself busy with all the works... My friend haadi came inside the cabin he works with me in the office he came with food I told him I don't want to had my food he asked me the reason... I told him the whole story.. He forced me to have my food after having food and working on a project I checked the time it was 12am I went home and found her sleeping...

I was too tired I took a shower and went to the hall to sleep I don't know when I slept.. At fajar Alina waked me up I don't know how she waked up early as always I used to wake her up I went to the masjid offered my salah.. When I was going home from masjid I was praying that she sleep after her salah when I reached home she came to me and said Asalamu alaikum I am sorry for yesterday that I couldn't got up early because of me you had your breakfast outside I had made breakfast for you you get ready okk...

I went inside the room and all I was thinking is that why she is doing all this for me when she dont love me Why she is being so sweet with me... After getting ready I went downstairs I had my breakfast and went office..

I was thinking different ways to stay away from her... At that time I got a call from her...

Alina : Asalamu alaikum
ME : walikum asalam
Alina : actually Aayan if you are not so busy today can you please come home early I want to talk to you something important..
ME : Alina I...I won't be able to come...
Alina : please Aayan it's really important please please...I need you
Me : o...ookk

How much I try to stay away from her I get more attracted to her....

---hijabi_gal
How do you all liked my story?
For all silent readers you all are free to comment any suggestions you would like to give me..
Please do vote and share my story
Till next update Allah hafiz