Heart start to beat

Normal POV

Leo : W-Wait. What do you mean by you're the element of Kindness?

Fluttershy : Well, if you know the elements of harmony,then each of elements will be represented by one of each people. I'm the elements of kindness because of how kind I am. Each of us also develop powers.

Leonardo nodded. He was about to ask her something when someone knocked on his door.

Leo : Come in.

Then,his brothers walked in with master Splinter and saw Fluttershy already awake.

Mikey : Hey,you're awake!

Raph : Don't scare her again,you idiot! * Smack Mikey's head *

Fluttershy gripped her hand a bit when she saw the red mask turtle hit the orange mask turtle. It made her uncomfortable.

Fluttershy : I-It's fine. Please don't harm him..

All of them looked at Fluttershy, which making her more uncomfortable. Master Splinter noticed that.

M.Splinter : My sons,please behave yourself. We have a guest here.

Donnie : Sorry for their rude behavior.

Fluttershy : It's alright.

Leonardo stood up and coughed a bit.

Leo : Everyone,this is Fluttershy. Fluttershy,meet my family. Master Splinter...

Master Splinter nodded while stroking his beard.

Leo : Donatello...

Donnie nodded

Leo : Raphael...

Raph : Sup.

Leo : And last but not least,Michaelangelo.

Mikey : Hello!

Fluttershy nodded. Leonardo and his family went outside to talk about something while Fluttershy still in Leo's room. She looked around while rubbing her arm uncomfortably. A sigh escaped her mouth and she leaned her back on the wall. She missed her friends although she was in other place not that long. Her mind was still focused on how her friends said Discord was the one who made the Chaos that happened back in the ponyville.

Fluttershy : Why can't they trust him..?

She whispered to herself. Suddenly,she saw an orange cat walked into the room. Fluttershy sequel and picked the cat.

Fluttershy : Why hello there!

She said happily. Fluttershy looked at the collar that was tied around the cat's neck.

Fluttershy : Clunk huh?

Clunk the orange cat meowed and Fluttershy giggled.

" Hello!"

Fluttershy smiled as she put Clunk down. With her ability to talk with animals,she was pretty happy with her power.

Fluttershy : Are you one of the turtles pet?

"Oh,yes. Michaelangelo is my owner!"

Fluttershy : * Giggles * I see.

For the next few minutes,Fluttershy was playing with Clunk. She was so distracted until she doesn't realized that Leonardo and Michaelangelo was watching at her.

Mikey : See? I told you Clunk'd cheer her up! Right,Leo? Leo?

Leonardo watched how happy Fluttershy was when she with Clunk. He doesn't realized a smile appeared on his face and Michaelangelo saw it.

Mikey : Dude,are you okay?

Leo : Huh? Yeah,I'm alright.

Leonardo continues to watched Fluttershy. He was thinking on how cute Fluttershy was when she smiled.

Leo : (Wait,what? It can't be. I just met her. There's no way I'd fall for her just like that. But I've to admit that she's really cute. Is she talking to Clunk? I guess that's her power...)