6

Hazza's point of view

"What do you suggest i do? I mean i cant just go up to her and say, Hey Janice, i'm sorry but im done with you

"What do you suggest i do? I mean i cant just go up to her and say, Hey Janice, i'm sorry but im done with you. Why do you ask? oh um i dont know...because your're an annoying control freak that just keeps me around for my good looks and money," he said.

"Actually that's the best one you've come up with. And that is the reason she keeps you around. I mean c'mon mate, you dont need her she needs you and i thought you said you were done with women like her," Louis said.

"I am lou. I'm so done with them. I just want it to be real for once. I'm tired of being used. And as much as i want to say those things to her i wont because unlike you i handle things like a gentlemen".

"What do you think Liam?" louis turns around to ask him as they walk along the street. 

"huh? sorry Lou i wasn't listening. I'm count on the amount of food Niall's eating," he says turning back to Niall. He was on his third bad of chips

"Niall?" louis asks.

"What? Did you say something Lou?" he asking grabbing more chips and stuffing his face. 

"See Niall agree with me Haz!" Louis says.

"I'm right here. I know both those idiots weren't listening to our conversation," Harry says.

"Heyyyyyyy," Niall and LIam say in unison.

"Oh would you look at that they do have ears after all," Louis says all so dramatically. 

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH HEEEELLLP!"

"Did you guys hear that or am i imagining things?" asks Harry

"I think we all heard that." Liam and Niall say in unison.

The boys began to run straight to where they heard the sound. 

They hear it again and ran straight towards the barn.

Lily POV

Alex slapped me across my face for screaming while he and his friend were inside me. I couldn't take the pain anymore. I wanted it to be over with. I wanted all of it to just end. I don't care how it ends i just want it to be over. 

The guy  behind me slid out and so did Alex. He dropped me onto the floor with no care of the pain i would feel by the impact. Its finally over i thought. I let out a sigh of relieve that was until i saw another guy undress in front of me and i was pushing myself back i knocked into something and when i looked back i saw Alex with a wicked grin painted on his face. It was evil and i began to cry even more. 

I tried crawling away  but he pulled me back and before i knew it Alex entered me from behind and his friend from my front. I screamed still being taken harshly by these two psychotic men. "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH HEEEELLLP!"

Alex wasn't joking when he said he and his friends were going to take turns. I started screaming again but i didn't have any energy left and i was slowly running out of consciousness. I could feel myself getting heavy and everything was beginning to fade away. Before i knew it i passed out while these two pigs fucked me unconscious.