I Knew You Wanted To Jump In The Pool(One shot)

"So, why are you throwing a pool party?" Ally asked. Harry rolled his eyes, like the answer was obvious.

"Because, my dearest friends, choir club has been going now for a year, and you may or may not have noticed them - or get impregnated by them - but we have some actual male eye-candy in there. And outside of a few brief glances in the locker room, I have yet to find a chance to truly evaluate their torsos. I need to know who has the best chest, but even after football they started shying away from me, for whatever reason."

"That's why you're throwing a pool party?"

"That, and I guilted my dad into going out of town for the weekend, to make up for him accidentally destroying my copy of the Original Broadway Cast RENT soundtrack. All of you are very much invited as well, of course, even if you're the foolish person who does not want to join in grading sixpacks. Saturday, at 8, my house."

Camila eyed around her quickly, until her eyes found the green ones she was searching for. Lauren looked up and smiled at her, and she found a smile stretching across her face while looking away, trying not to blush. The truth was, Camila really wanted to come, and would no matter what, but not to check out some stupid guy torsos, no matter how impressive they may or may not be. The truth was, Camila had had it with guys. The truth was, if Camila was going to be checking any chests out that Saturday, it would be the one of Lauren Jauregui.

There had been a significant change in Lauren's demeanor after her coming out, she had truly embraced the choir club and stopped looking back. A lot of that had to do with her moving back home with her mother, who was so scared of losing her again that she had promised Lauren that she could always be who she wanted to be. After that, she had decided not to go back to the Cheerio's, not yet at least, but she had become obviously friendlier to all her fellow choir clubbers. Even Camila. And somehow, the two seemed to click, connect like nobody had expected them to. They were now past the part where they were hesitant to call each other friends, not quite yet BFF's but they hung out alright. And Lauren found that everything she had ever liked in guys was represented in Lauren... plus more.

It took her a little while to accept it, but finally, Camila admitted it to herself. She had a crush on Lauren Jauregui. And her planning and plotting started the second Harry uttered the 2 words "pool party". She had to make sure that they were both coming Saturday, it was a perfect opportunity to finally try to break the physical walls down a little bit more. Verbally they were on the right path, but physically everything was still very hesitant. Camila didn't exactly know what "good friends" behaved like physically, but when she looked at Dinah and Normani, she thought that they still had a long way to go. And the thought of Lauren in bikini was too good to resist. She was actually fairly sure that Lauren's chest would be the best out of all of them, if any of the girls would take a second to notice it.

"Hey, Lauren! Wait up!"

Lauren slowed her step, allowing Camila to walk beside her. Camila looked up, as always, while talking to Lauren. She always liked taller people, strangely enough, so she didn't mind. She actually liked it.

"Are you coming to Harry's gathering of choir and football friends for the purpose of joined swimming, also known as a pool party as he so ineloquently put it?"

"No, I don't think so, actually."

Camila's heart slowed, but she immediately envisioned her new goal. Talk her into it.

"Why not? You always excel in social situations!"

"I know, and I really would like it but... I don't know, it would be my first time in a bikini since... since i lost all the extra pounds and... I don't... I just don't know. I don't think I can go."