One short Love Story

FORBIDDEN LOVE .

------ **

I am a girl who see's the world transparent. I look at it with my two eyes wide open .

I am a girl who learn to see the world as dark as it can be. I was a girl who discovers the d*mn part of life .

The world , the life . They are so unfair .

******

I am a boy who see's the world at it's worst. I look at it with my eyes closed but my heart open .

I am a boy who learns to see the brighter side of the world . I was a boy who discovers the beuty beyond my dark world.

The world rotates . The life has its own cycle though , they are both unfair !!

--------------------------------

I saw a girl sitting by the road. Her teary eyes caught my attention . Her angelic face , magnets my eyes . Her aura pulls my heart down .This undefined feeling leads me to a conclusion that in a glance I knew I fell inlove with this strange beautiful creature.

I stared at her almost an hour . Never took my eyes away from her. Never waste time to look at her .

A man came to her direction . Gets her hand up then rapidly pulls her . I saw her looking at me . Her eyes was full of unknown burden . I saw the sadness and the pain in her . I just saw an angel in mournful situation . I don't know what to feel , what to do ! I wanted to run and be her hero but I just can't .

That girl that I saw was really an angel. She's to high to reach . She's beyond my world. That girlis my fantasy. A fantasy of mine that I know will never come true.

I still find ways to stole some glimpse of her. I still find tricks to See her beautiful face. II just can't control myself. Hence of my situation . Hence of this d*mn status in life. I still want to see my star. My moon . My life .

-----------------------------

I knew this boy . This pathetic boy who always peeps on my window. This boy who always looks at me from a distance. This boy whom I wish to be my savior , This boy who stole my heart .

Every night I dream of him . Wishing and begging God to give him the strenght to save me . Every morning is a new hope . I always have faith .

And yes , I the girl from the mansion , the girl from a far , the heir of a powerful family fell inlove with a stranger .

------------------------