Pyramids/ solos etc.

So here's the elites pyramid:

Ok so good job to all of you, special congrats to Karlie for top of the pyramid! I have no corrections for any of you because you all did so beautifully last week

Ok so good job to all of you, special congrats to Karlie for top of the pyramid! I have no corrections for any of you because you all did so beautifully last week. Everything placed 1st. I'm so extremely proud of you girls. Great job!

And minis:

Good job to you all! The solo got 2nd, the trio got 3rd, and the group got 1st

Good job to you all! The solo got 2nd, the trio got 3rd, and the group got 1st. Not as good as the elites, but at least we placed in the top 3. Great job!

Elite stuff: All of this is Jazz/Acro.

Solos: 6

Kayla- Your solo is called Don't Take My Fire.

Hailey- Your solo is called Metamorphosis.

Emma- Your solo is called Cream De La Cream.

Charlotte- Your solo is called Purple Reign.

Devynn- Your solo is called Supermodel.

Danielle- Your solo is called Oh So Quiet.

Duet: 1

Nia and Sydney- Your duet is called Snake Charmer.

Trio: 1 (Btw I might do some dances twice because I don't wanna search the Internet looking for stuff we have not done yet.)

Ruby, Maddie, and Karlie: Your trio is called Buckle Up.

Group: 1 (Obviously)

No Laughing Matter.

Minis: All of this is also Jazz/Acro. (I might assign dances that we've already done. Just pretend like we've never done them!)

Solos: 6

McKenna- Your solo is called Who Are You?

Liza- Your solo is called Take It To Go.

Lilly- Your solo is called Out Of My Mind.

Lexi- Your solo is called The Party Starts Right Now.

Skai- Your solo is called The Robot.

Delani- Your solo is called Step by Step.

Duets: 3

Tamara and Cecilia- Your duet is called
Together Wherever We Go.

Ava and Alyssa- Your duet is called Sting Like A Bee.

Kamryn and Averie- Your duet is called Don't be Afraid of the Dark.

Trio: 1

Jasmine, Allie, and Bailey- Your trio is called The Monsters.

Group: 1

The group dance is called Red Carpet Special.

All of you go stretch and be sure to make the new team members feel welcome! (And don't forget to rp cause I'm bored! And yes, I will, at some point, mention that sentence every chapter until I'm back in school.)