As I lay dying... (The vampire diaries)

Hey, guys-  Well, this is a fanfic form the show The Vampire Diaries.  I finally forced myself to publish this text and this is it. It's an old text I have been working with for a while, and I thought it was time for me to show you guys it.

But I have to warn you; I'm very new at writing english. I'm sure you'll find many errors, but I hope it wont ruin the reading too much. I hope you'll enjoy it.

This is taken form The Vampire Diaries, the season 2 finale, when Damon and Elena, have a heart-to-heart-talk. I think you all TVD-fans know that scene. ;-)

Enjoy!

Damon and Elena; Season 2 episode. 22 "As I lay dying":

When I finally had dragged Damon and myself to the Salvatore´s boarding house, we crashed in Damon´s bed. I helped him to lie on his back, trying to make him just a little more comfortable. If that was even possible?

I jumped out of the bed. My hands tied so hard together that you could see my bones squeezing my skin from inside. I was trying not get panic, just be calm and nice, but... My neck was so tender and sore after the sharp fags how had sucked enough blood to make me more than a little dizzy. But I couldn't lose my sense now.

Damon needed me.

His blank eyes nearly couldn´t look at me. It was pain itself just to look at him.

He was breathing heavily and slowly, not even close to my heartbeat, and I was just wasting time on finding a towel. So I slammed my feet over to the dark bathroom in front of me. I wasn't good known here, but I had a feeling I would be.

The towels were in the first cabinet I checked, so I grabbed the first towel I saw and ran back to Damon. His eyes were closed, but he was still breathing hard. I didn´t dare to move, anymore. Not now. I had to try to get my heart to go down a few notches. Try to breath more smooth.

«Elena...» he whispered my name, and I bent down beside him whit my towel ready.

«It´s okay, Damon. I´m right here.»

«Elena, get out of here. I can hurt you...» he cried out, weak and scared. His face showing only pain.

«No, you won´t. I´m here to the very end. I´m not leaving you.» I said, clearly and loud, because I was not leaving him. I was going to be here, even if he did hurt me or not. But he had hurt me today and I wasn't thinking about the bite, but the danger he had caused himself in. That he would die.

«Get, out of here!» he said loud, before he screamed of pain and his head were rolling up and down on his pillow. His own hands were gripping over his chest while he coughed hard.

«Hey, hey, hey... Shh, it´s okay, it´s okay...» I said over and over again, and jumped in the bed with him, backed him so he could lie down and breath easier. I stroked the towel over his head, while my free hand careful stroked his bitten arm.

«It´s not okay. It´s not okay... All these years I´d blame Stefan... But no one forced me to love her. It was my own choice.» he almost cried out in my arms.

I froze. He haven´t had a good past, with Katherine and all that stuff, but I didn´t want him to think about that now.

«Shh...» I continued to stroke his arm, careful, as always.

«I made the wrong choice.» he said, still sad and desperate. And then he looked up at me, his eyes dying for me to see him.

«Tell Stefan I´m sorry. Okay?» he begged me, with his eyes, with his soul, his whole self. I saw it.