Conquering more land

So as we decided to expand we moved to fighting more stormcloack so we move to Riften to find ourselfs in a intense battle as serana used vampiric drain i slashed their heads,hands,guts and heads.As i find  my way cursing at all the soldiers as a riften mage is about to burn my face of serana burns his whole entire fucking body. and as i move closer to the jarl she gets even more afraid of me then thats when i kill her head stumbles down the stairs.I decide to give riften to my knight he'll be new jarl of riften as i walk around helping the people of riften to calm themselves as i help each person they thank me much.         

Now as i help calm down myself "ulfric has gone mad for the lose of riften sir!" "Ahh well thats nice to hear " "very nice indeed my sire!" Now as i head for  the counsel room i think of deafetin the empire i reach the counsel room "very well we will attack the empire will we still can" "but my sire that'll still take us many men!" "Do you question my decisions!!!!!!" "n-n-no my sire" "very well then"' as we move foward we get ambushed by stormcloaks a dodge an arrow i tribuchete one with my sheild hittinng a stormcloack in the knee (dattnsh) a stab once to death getting his bows and shooting the last of them.