Chapter 1: Sassiest Mutt Ever

Zane POV

I run up the stairs to an abandoned building. I'm done. My brother doesn't even know I exist, my boyfriend of 2 years has been cheating on me, I just got fired. Life sucks right now. I hear sirens wailing in the distance. I take a deep breath then jump.

I close my eyes bracing for impact, just to stop falling. I open my eyes to come face to face with Iron Man. Yay.

I kick him in the crotch, but he doesn't drop me. He put me on the ground near a crowd. Oh joy. He takes off his helmet and gives a smile. I'm probably gonna get shot. Oh well. I punch him in the face and walk away. "Damn, I save his life and now this. Well then." He mumbles it but I can hear it with my enhanced hearing. He runs after me and turns me around.

"I save your life and now this?" His face is priceless. "Of course! You don't even know who I am! Why am I not surprised? You're an arrogant asshole who doesn't even know he just saved his brothers life!" I smile sarcastically. His eyes widen. "Zane?" I sigh. "I literally just said that."

He groans. "Are you still like that?" He sighs. "Why did you try to kill yourself?" A small crowd started to form. "Because I want to die." I say in a 'duh' tone. He laughs and zooms over to me grabbing me and flying off. "No! Put me the fuck down!" I am screaming my head off as we fly through a window. I flip him off, them punch him in the face.

I hear a cough and turn around. The Avengers. "Shit. Damn you Stark." "Technically you're talking about yourself." "Technically you're an asshole." "No duh." "What is going here?" The cute blonde looks like a lost puppy.

I roll my eyes. "Just bickering with my asshole of a brother." This raises some eyebrows. "You know, imma just leave..." I turn around just to be pushed on the couch.

I smirk. "Incest much?" Tony groans and walks out the door, yelling "JARVIS don't let him out!" Has he gone mad? "Yes sir." I jump like 50 feet in the air. Blonde chuckles. "Shut up. Now what the fuc-" he glares at me. "Ok so no cussing with you.... I'm Zane, the best Stark." "Shut up!" Tony call back. "I would but you saved my life so no thanks!"

"Wait. He saved your life, and your mad?" Red asks. "Suicide attempt. Nothing new." I shrug not showing the hurt. It goes silent.

I give an awkward cough. "Uh.... So I'm gonna go...." I walk to the elevator, but it has a guard on the button. I start cussing I'm Russian. Red laughs. "You know Russian?" "I lived in Russia." She replied sassily.

"Um, so, can you introduce yourself?" I question. "I'm Steve Rogers, this is Natasha, Clint, Bruce, and Wanda." He said pointing to each person.

I just nod. "Uh, so, I usually don't do this in public, but, uh, S.H.I.E.L.D already knows about me...." I trail off and summon a pen out of thin air. They reach for there weapons.

I then summon a piece of paper and start drawing, as I sit down. I hand the picture back showing an angry Hulk smashing Tony in his suit, Clint shooting Steve's shield for practice, and Natasha and Wanda taking selfies. I then turn into a puppy and curl into a ball.

Next thing I know, I'm being cuddled by Wanda. Then Tony walks in and sees the picture. "No, no, no! I am way more muscular than that!" He starts to whine, then notices the dog. "Get that mutt out!" I talk in everyone's mind. "Bish I'm no mutt!" In the sassiest voice ever. "Zane?" "Well aren't you a genius." I snark back.

I cuddle into Wanda, glaring at Tony. I soon fall asleep.