The Happy Ending.

*MEGANS P.O.V!*

I grabbed several things from the dresser and dropped them into the boxes before closing them gently and placing them on top of the ones at the door. I checked the time then smiled before calling down the hall. "Paige, We gotta go or were gonna be late!" I hoisted up several boxes then carried them to the car before making sure I had everything. I jogged into Paige's room then waited. "C'mon!"

*PAIGES P.O.V!*

I looked around the room frantically checking it making sure I haven't forgotten one thing. I then turned picking up the last three boxes and waved to the room as if it was a human I was saying goodbye to. I closed the door before walking down the hallway and nodding to her. "I'm ready.." I exclaimed as I turned a whole circle checking the whole room before walking through the door.

*MEGANS P.O.V!*

I smiled then nodded before watching her then walked out behind her and locked the door. I helped her put her boxes in the car then I started up the car and pulled out with her. "This is a fresh start. A new beginning." I shifted slightly in my seat and fixed my sleeves then coughed.

*PAIGES P.O.V!*

I sat back and rested my head on my hand slightly. "I know." I coughed under my breathe as I watched the house slowly disappear into the distance. I watched her and then turned my head and smiled. "Think you'll get any guys?" I played with her sleeve and smirked once again.

*MEGANS P.O.V*

I laughed then looked to her. "That was really funny! I don't date...I told you. All guys are disrespectful. I don't like them" I turned the radio up slightly then continued driving.

*PAIGES P.O.V!*

I shook my head and watched her hands. "Not Jon.. he's nice right?" I smiled and nodded my head guessing her answer would be a straight yes. I waited and then rubbed my hands together.

*MEGANS P.O.V!*

I looked at her then back to the road. "I guess. He's just loud and obnoxious.." I shrugged then finally pulled in. I took a parking place by our area then smiled. "We're here" I hopped out and looked around before carrying boxes into our room.

*PAIGES P.O.V!*

I nodded and faked a smile before grabbing boxes and carrying them to my room. I continued that order then stopped when there was no more boxes. "Tiring. But, we're done!" I almost shouted it and then laid a blanket onto my bed carefully.

Sorry if the switching P.O.V thing gets on your nerves. Its just the first chapter! Give us reviews in the comments? And possibly give us ideas! Love you!<3

~Paige & Megan