jale and jaegan

Jack's Pov

It was 3 pm and Kale and I were cuddling on the couch watching season 9 of Greys. When Kale and I both got a notification from a group chat.

GC !

hey do you guys wanna come over to my place and sleep over? no ones gonna be home. -Justin

yea, what time babe? -Raegan

5 ? -Justin

we'll be there ! -Kale

^ -Jack

-time skip-

Justin's Pov

everyone should be here in a few minutes. i bought some orange juice and vodka and my dad left me money before he went to Vermount on a work trip. A few minutes passed then I heard my door bell ring. I got off of my floor because I was laying on it and went to go answer the door. I opened it and Jack and Kale were here. "Hey guys!" they came into my house and took their shoes off and left them and the door. Then just a few seconds after, my door bell rang again. Raegan was here. "Hey babe." He said and came in and put his hand on my waist and kissed me as I put my hands on his shoulders. "Hi." I said and blushed. He did the same as Jack and Kale and took his shoes off. "Oh hey guys!" Raegan said to Jack and Kale and smiled.
"What should we do?" Jack said.
"We can just chill in my room for a little bit" O said.
Then, we all made our way upstairs to my room. We all sat down on my bed and just talked about nothing really for just a few. "Let's play a game or something!" Raegan announced.
"yea we should, what game?" Kale asked.
"truth or dare?" I said.
"um how bout dirty truth or dare?" Raegan said and winked at me.
"yea let's do that." I said immediately and impatient.
"Ill start." Kale said.
"Raegan, truth or dare?"
"Dare." He replied.
"I dare you to give Justin a hickey as fast as you can!" Kale dared.
Then, Raegan wrapped his left hand over my neck and started sucking at the right side. He swirled his tongue against my skin then sucked down really hard, it felt really nice, I had to try and keep my moans back. Then about a minute later, I had a new love mark.
"Damn Raegan." I said and giggled a little bit.
"Alright, Jack, truth or dare?" Raegan said.
"Truth." He responded.
"What's the longest time you and Kale have went without having sex?" Raegan asked.
"We haven't had sex yet." Jack said.
"That is a lie, just tell us." Raegan said.
"okay okay fine, 3 days." He said and laughed.
"seriously, y'all weak." Raegan responded and laughed.
"okay justin, truth or dare?" Jack asked.
"um dare." I said nervous.
"I dare you to booty Blake on Raegan." He said.
Raegan got up immediately and sat on the chair i do all my sins on. I laughed. I made my way over to the chair and sat on his lap, facing towards him. I slid up and down the chair and made my hands down his upper body. I turned around so my butt was on his growing buldge and slammed my ass down a few times before i heard a moan come from him. And I circled my hips on him again hearing a moan. I turned around again and grabbed his hoodie and pulled him closer to me and whispered in his ear "frick me sideways" then winked. I continued to tease him. He moaned once more before I stopped. I walked back to the small circle and sat down. "Im gonna go to the bathroom." Raegan said. *text message* "get your big butt in here please ;)" -Raegan.
"Guys i gotta go help raegan, be back in 10 or sum." I said and they laughed.
I knocked on the door and he immediately opened it and pulled me in. "will you help me please?" He begged. "Sit down" i said and giggled a little bit. He sat on the toilet (with the seat down ofc) and I took off his jeans and boxers and kissed the inside of his thighs and then went straight to suck him off. "I-Im close babe." He said. I could see the pleasure on his face and then he bit his lip and tilted his head back and came with a loud moan.

-justin's room-

"You can hear Raegan moaning all the way down the hall. Oh my god." Kale laughed.

-bathroom-

I cleaned him up and we went back to my room.

PT. 2 WILL BE UP TMW BUH IM TIRED SO THIS IS PART ONE!!