Chapter 6

Chapter 6
Pragya stood there with teary eyes she doesn't have any idea what had happened and why he is behaving this way but she sensed something was really wrong as he never ever showed this much anger on her she was about to knock the door but she decided to let him alone for some more time so she stepped back and started to set the living room.

An hour passed she was still looking towards the room but it remains locked she even finished setting the living room another half an hour passed her eyes again turned towards their room it seems to be unlocked but still closed she goes near the door and pushed it she could see Abhi sitting in bed.
She slowly got in and placed her fingers on his broad shoulder he immediately turned towards her and encircled his arms around her waist by burying his face to her abdomen and tears were continuously flowing from his eyes She was shocked and seeing his sob her eyes were filled she calmly run her fingers through his hairs and calmed him.After some minutes he parted away.

"Nothing..I was just.....I'm sorry jaan" he said by looking down.She sat besides him and held his hands.

"Tell me what happened..Why you are crying like this I can't see this you are really scaring me please Abhi tell me what happened" she asked really in a scared worried tone.

"Jaan.. Yesterday Brad called me na I gone to meet him then only I came to know here in London it's quite difficult to do live-in independently we need more sponsors to launch me so there is less chance of doing concert here that's it pragz everything is over I'm good for nothing everything is finished jaan I lost it..I lost it jaan I lost it" he said and sobbed hard and hugged her.

Pragya consoled him and broke the hug and cupped his face "Hey,Romeo look at me" she lifted his face.He looks at her.

"Romeo you are the best,first stop cursing yourself I know what u capable of and you know that too" she tried to make him understand.

"No jaan stop convincing me" he was so disappointed.

"Abhi look at me and hear me..You said it's difficult to do live-in independently but it's not impossible ryt..You said there is less chance but it doesn't mean there is no chance..Now we have less sponsors it's okay we have talent na..If you rocked today sponsors ll line up in queue for your next..I can understand it's your first live in and you wanna make it big success in a big way but trust me you ll make this a big success even though it's a small start don't lose hope..You ll be the one who always motive me but now why are you losing your hope" she make him clear.

"Do you think this concert ll bring many more in the row or shall I wait for some more time to make a grand entry" he asked confused.

"Abhi.. Always mind only one thing in your mind,you have to give your best leave about sponsors and the show's cost.. Whatever it may be your performance gonna speak there so if you did your best you ll make many more in the row..So now you decide you wanna do it or you wanna wait to make a grand entry now ball is in your court" she leave the decision with him.

Without speaking anything he hugged her "Thank you so much..You are always a sunshine to my darkness..See I'm gonna make my entry grand even in this small concert I'm gonna give my best and rest it ll happen by time..Thank you for making me understand,you are the best" he was more confident now.

She smiled "My Abhi is back" she said and hugged him back.

He broke the hug "And I'm sorry jaan..I shouted at you madly" he said by holding his ears.

"Its okay I forgive you my baby" she said and pulled his cheeks.

"Oh...Okay Mumma now get ready soon we planned to go for shopping today remember" he asked her.