Confessions. First Kiss? Or Accidental Kiss?

SEHUN'S POV

So, yeah. We ate. After eating and chattering, we all got up and Sam came to me. I looked at my watch and it's already 9:45 am. Now, that was so fast? Hahaha. I didn't mind it because all of this fun. :D

"Sehun-ah, kaja?" She said.

Oh sht. Here it goes again. My heart is really beating sooo fast. -.- 

"O-oh, n-ne. Arasseo." I said 

She grabbed my hand! Uwaaaaaaaaa, I wish we could stay like this. :3

Sam and I was left behind, so Sam pulled me to go faster in walking. Aish. She really is excited.

We arrived at the seashore, and I can't believe it's so amazing here. The water is so clear, and blue. :3

"Sam-ssi, come here!" I heard Shaina called her.

"Come on Sehun, let's goooo! :)" She said happilly, and dragged me to the water.

"Sehun-ah, look out!" Chanyeol hyung said.

I turned around still holding Sam's hand and then Kai splashed on me. -_- Great.

"Yaahhh, hyung! Wait, I'm just gonna take my clothes off. Chincha. -_-" I said.

"Hahahaha, whatever." Kai said sticking his tongue out.

"Sam-ssi, wait, I'll just take off my clothes." I said getting out of the water and I went to the cottage to hang my clothes.

"Hyung, I'll just put my clothes here." I said holding onto D.O hyung's shoulder.

"Okay." He said.

"Hyung, make the meat tasty this time please? Don't overcook it." Chen added.

"Hahahaha, you don't wanna embarrass yourself at the ladies right?" I told D.O hyung.

"Yah!" He said.

"Just kidding!" I said raising both of my arms.

I ran towards Sam and splashed water on her. 3:)

SAMANTHA'S POV

What the heck Sehun. Why did you took your clothes off? WAAAAAAAAAA. Sehun, Y u so hot?! Lol. Shit I'm blushing.

I felt the water splashed on my back. -.- I turned around to see who it was, then I saw Sehun. O.O

He's sooo damn hot! His abs. TT_TT I can imagine sparkles around him and his body. It has tiny droplets of water that made him So. Hot. 

Aish! Back to reality Sam! Psh.

"Yah, why did you do that?" I said poking his chest.

"What?" He said holding my hand, placing it to his chest.

Uwaaaaaaaaa! T_T I'm so dead. -.-

"Stop iiiiittttt" I told him as I remove my hand and ran.

Man running in the water is soooo hard. Then Sehun came to me and tickled me.

"WAAAAAAA! SEHUN-AH STOP IT! HAHAHAHAHA! I CAN'T HAHA-BREATHE! HAHAHAHA!" I said while laughing sooo hard.

"What? I didn't heard anything." He said sarcastically and kept on tickling me.

"HAHAHAHA I SAID STOP HAHA IT! HAHAHAHAHAHA!" I say

"Okay then." he stop tickling me and then he carried my bridal style.

"AAAAAAAH!" I screamed and all of our friends stared at us.

"Ayieeeeeeeee!" They all said in chorus