1

Imagine//Cuddling

After school most days, Philip and Lukas would lie together on the couch and just enjoy each other's company. They would talk about their days, family, and old stories. They would often open up to each other about things they would never tell anyone else.

Lukas would usually lie behind Philip and trace patterns on his back and his arms. Philip would lie still and chuckle and how gentle Lukas would act. Lukas would ask him why he was laughing and Philip would reply with a simple "nothing." And smile to himself.

Lukas's favorite thing to do was run his hand through Philip's soft hair. He would often wonder what Philip put in his hair to make it so irresistible to touch.

Sometimes, if Lukas had a bad day, they would switch places on the couch, So Philip would lie behind. Philip would rub the other's back and give him a massage. He would plant little kisses from the top of Lukas's head to his shoulder blades.

Often times, Helen would come home to find the two asleep, legs and arms entangled with each other. She would smile to herself and sometimes sneak a photo.

When she woke them up, they would jump back from each other, only to go back to the same positions a few moments later.

Days like those, were some of the couple's favorite times spent together.