Greece Bliss

Elaina's POV

" We are here." Adriana told to me cheerfully.

We were in our private jet. After 11 hours of journey, I am feeling dead hell tired. I got out of the jet and looked around. I found Adriana was already out. I took a deep breath. It's very beautiful place. I love Greece. It's seems to be my second home. I smiled at Adriana who was smiling like a kid.

" Let's go home." She took my hand and we got in the car which was already waiting for us there. The car started to move and it took 1 hour to reach Christos Villa. It's a beautiful Greek architecture.

Pure white 2 storied building

Pure white 2 storied building. Simple yet Elegant. I love this house. It's so beautiful.

This house is perfect for 6 members family. Our house is that big that I get tired to reach my room from entrance.

There are a lots of asset around the World and Greece as well that the Christos owns. But they live in this simple house cause Adriana, Nick, Lucy and Ashley choose this. The reason is they think simplicity is best choice.

" You go inside, I am coming. Ethan is calling me. " Adriana told me and I nodded. I entered the house. There was no one. I got confused. I was about to call Adriana I heard a scream.

" Elaina... Elaina... " someone jumped on me.

It was Ashley. God, this girl is so cute 14 years old but is a mini snow white . I lost my balance and fall in the couch. She giggled and I ruffled her hair. Lucy came and hugged me as well. Then Adriana entered the house and they both jumped on her. She lost her balance and fall down the ground. I laughed and they joined me. Literally they are very sweet. Christos sisters were lying the ground and laughing.

" Where is mom?" Adriana asked and she kissed Ashley in her forehead.

" Attending her Yoga classes." Lucy said and hugged her again." Go, freshen up and I will bring you breakfast. "

Ashley showed me the room. It was very nice. All white.

I took a shower and came downstairs

I took a shower and came downstairs. I changed into my shorts and crop top.

" You are beautiful, Elaina. " Lucy said to me.