Chapter 2

Alyssa was in her room watching deal or no deal when she got a text from her best friend Abby.

-Alyssa party at Daniels house at 9 be there or be square - love Abby

Alyssa was so happy because she had a really big crush on Daniel. "OMG what am I going to wear, I no. Alyssa went to her closet and pulled out a purple cocktail dress that went up to her knees along with that she pulled out some black 3 inch heals with that. She put it on her bed then went out of her room in the bathroom she got in a shower. Alyssa got out and put the towel around her and went out the door to her bed room. Alyssa put some music on then she took out her blow dryer and dryer her hair after that she straighten her hair, put on her dress and shoes the did her makeup. After Alyssa was done all that it was 8:52 "OMG it is almost time to go I better text abby.

-Abby are you on your way- love Ali

-yes I will be there in 2 - love Abby

After Abby got there they girls where on there way (skip the drive there)

"OMG" that is all that came out of the girls mouth. Daniels house was so big they felt like they where in a Castle. They went up to the door and knocked on it. Daniel opened they door "hey glad you guys came did you girls bring any guys with you" Daniel said looking around outside " No it is just us" Abby said walking into the house. "So Alyssa want me to show you around" Daniel said as he lead his hand showing her the way to go. "Wow you look really nice tonight Alyssa" Daniel said bushing "thanks" Alyssa with red on her cheeks.

"Would you like a drink" " ya thanks" "what you like" "do you have any beer" Alyssa said smirking at Daniel "ya we have a lot of beer". After 20 or 30 beer Alyssa was loaded she didn't know what was going on. Then this guy came over to Alyssa

" hey Alyssa you are looking sexy tonight" " thanks you aren't looking bad yourself Nick" " thanks can I show you something" " ya why not" Alyssa said almost falling over. "Come with me" nick said going up stairs, Alyssa followed behind him.

When the got upstairs they went into a bed room Alyssa went first they nick came in and shut the door behind him. " nick what are you doing" "come on Alyssa loosen up you are no fun" " what so you mean I am no fun I am the funniest person in the world" "ok then you are" nick got closer to Alyssa then started kissing her. After 3 mins of making out nick pushed Alyssa on the bed he got on top of her. Nick took of Alyssa dress then he down by her feet then she was kissing her lags making Alyssa grown in pledger. Nick took of Alyssa bra then her thong. Alyssa the took off his belt then nick put Alyssa back on bed. She put he dick in and out of her making her scream.

(The next morning)

Alyssa woke up and she didn't know where she was or what happen she got out of the bed and she was naked. " OMG what happen last night" she said with tears in her eyes. Alyssa got her clothes on can called Abby " hello Alyssa what to do want this early" "come pick me up at Daniels NOW" "okay I am on my way" Abby said before hanging up the phone.

When Abby got there Alyssa was a mess her hair was as mess her makeup was everywhere "OMG what happen Alyssa" "I had sex with nick" "WHAT nick" " I no". Alyssa do you want to come to my house to get you fixed up Abby said trying to make her better. "ya that would be awesome"

(Skip the drive there)

"So what happen last night" Abby said razing one eye brow "all I can remember is having sex with nick" "did it fell good" "the worst part is I loved it I didn't want it to stop" "you slut jk" "shut up Abby this is not funny" "ok did he ware a condom" Abby said worried "yes he was warring a condom because I found it on the floor" "EWWW" Abby said shaking her head. "Alyssa you better get some sleep you look sleepy" ok thanks wake me up in 2 hours,