Chapter One: New Student

1996, Brockford.
"Class, I want you to welcome one of our new students, Dean Winchester"
Amity's curious eyes carefully looked up to look at the teacher - Mr. Kelly - there was a boy standing behind him he has brownish hair and was wearing some sort of leather jacket. She could clearly see the smirk on the boy's face. "You can take a seat next to Mrs. Graham"

Oh crap that's me. Am thought to herself. She was lucky enough to sit by herself and then some new guy comes to ruin it. Dean slipped into the seat next to Amity.
"Hi, I'm Dean Winchester" Dean said with a smile. "Yeah that was clear" Am rolled her eyes clearly annoyed by the new guy. "Now your supposed to tell me your name" he said. "I'm Amity." She focused back on the teacher but Dean obviously didn't want to work.

"That's a weird name for a girl as pretty as you"

"I'm not pretty and it means friendliness or something"

"Or something ? It clearly doesn't fit your personality."

"Funny when you seem to know almost nothing about me, Jerk"

Amity still hadn't moved her eyes from the teacher. "Bitch" Dean replied with a snort. 

Even though Dean Winchester annoyed the crap out of Am she couldn't help but notice a wound on his arm. Amity never could keep her curiousity so she had to ask. "What got you that wound ?" she asked biting her bottom lip. "Oh so now you're talking hu sweetheart ?" Dean turned his head towards Am and raised an eyebrow. "Shut up, I'm not even flirting I asked you a normal question" Dean knew she had a point so he just awnsered her question "Me and me dad were on a hunting trip you know, shooting turkeys out of the sky. Then I tripped and fell creating this gap in my arm." Amity cracked open "First off al, I think trukeys don't fly. Second of all, next time 'a pretty girl' - as you refered to me earlier - asks what happened tell her you got into a fight. Seriously dude, the girls on this school dig the stereotypical 'bad guys'" 

____________

So this was sort of an intro but I don't know if it's good enough or enjoyable, Hell, I don't even know if people will like this at all. So please comment and vote <3