Advise

Kirisaki kinda hated it. She was falling in love with Raku more everyday. She didn't know what to do. Should she tell him? Leave it? There was no real answer.

"Hey Chitoge." Beansprout said making her jump slightly. Speak of the and the devil shall appear. "Hey Beansprout."she replied. That was one the reasons she 'hated' him. She didn't know what to do. How to act. What to say. So she cut most things short.

She sighed. She hated this so much. It was so messed up! No. Her whole life was messed up. Sometimes she wished she could have a normal life. That wasn't full of fighting and her messy love life!

She then spotted Yui as she was exiting the school. "Hey Chitoge. Is everything ok?" She asked tilting her head slightly. "Yep! Everything's dandy!" She lied. "Are you sure your not lying?" She pushed. "No....." she lied again. Yui gave her the look. She sighed in defeat. The look meant business. Serious business. Yui's so perfect. Of course she'd see through her lies. "It's just there's this boy I like. But I don't think he likes me. Mostly because I don't know how to act round him. So it was always seems like I hate him. I don't hate him." She explained. Yui's eyes seemed to shine with some strange knowledge. She probably knew. She may as well have said 'I love Raku.' She was frickin' Yui Kanakura after all.

"Well." She began. "I'd apologise to him and explain to him why you were acting like that. Then you know that you'll at least be friends. "Yeah your right!" She said finding new courage. "I'll go see him now. Thanks!" "Your welcome!" Yui called after her. And to Chitoge's surprise, everything went fine. Maybe her life was looking up for once.

Ugh! Typing on a phone is so hard how do you do it? Anyway it's WarriorsOfLightning helping Georgie out so see ya next time she needs me!
A.Ham