Chapter 4:

*4 years later*

Scott's POV:
"Wow!I can't believe that we won a Grammy." I said exasperated "I know right, but it's all thanks to you, Avi and Kevin." Kirstie David "yeah I mean you two are amazing and without you guys we would be nothing and pentatonix wouldn't be what it is now and anything other than a group of 19 year olds with giant dreams and aspirations." Mitch added.

Kirstie's POV:
As much as they have said I know that Scott and Mitch's feelings for each other haven't changed. But they have improved because they both came out to everyone ,before the sing-off, so that's one less secret that I have to keep, now I just have to get them to admit their feelings for each other. I think Avi and Kevin are starting to get curious about Scott And Mitch's relationship. But we have to be careful because if something goes wrong it could ruin our friendship and end pentatonix FOR GOOD!!!!

Avi's POV:
"I think that there is something going on between Scott and Mitch." I said to Kevin whilst we were in our shared apartment getting ready to leave for tour. "I know...they are acting all odd around each other." Kevin replied "I bet you Kirstie knows something about what's going on."