★ Intro/Settings ★

★ N O T E ★

Hello again everyone! As promised, Book 2 of EXO's Baby Sister is out.
For those who are new to this story, I highly suggest reading Book 1 but if you do not want to, its alright. You may continue on reading.
Thank you!

_______________

R E M I N D E R S ★

1.) (Y/n), means "Your Name." Pretend you're the protagonist of this story. Just insert any name you prefer.

2.) Summary: Things have been going fine after the years. You and your family living together peacefully without any problems in this world. Best part is, you got accepted for a job in S.M and will be assigned to a group of 7 boys, who happen to be also new.

3.) Plot: You are married with the little boy who was crushing on you back at school, Kim Jumsan, not knowing his dark side of personality. While you were away on the job, he happens to be seeing someone behind your back and not being able to tend your fraternal twins very well, resulting them to be left alone with a married man whore and a slut.

4.) Some Vocabularies, Spellings and Grammars might be incorrect.

5.) Foul language, cursing words are included, but are censored for all of you readers.

6.) Shippings and OTP will be here as well. Please do not bash or rudely comment of other people's opinion on each couple in this story. Please respect one another.

7.) Please do not start an argument on the comment section, please don't fight here because you'll attract more people and things might get even worse. Please be friendly to one another and respect each other.

______________

C O N T A C T

(。・ω・)ノ゙ Instagram : rainyy_25

(。・ω・)ノ゙ Tumblr : rainyy-25

______________

I am your author, Lorraine
and welcome to my story!

Enjoy reading!
(v^_^)v