33. Awkward Mornings

*The Next Day*

Your POV:

As the morning sun light shined at my face, my eyes flutter opened. That was one nice sleep.

I sat up and stretched a little. I looked over the other bed and saw Mark wide awake.

"Oh morning Mark!" I chirped at him making himself snap. "How did you sleep?" I asked.

"I didn't slept at all...." He muttered. Wait what?

"Why?" I tilted my head. "Uh...." He got lost in his thoughts again.

I was thinking of you, you crept on my mind babe and now you're creeping in my heart - Inner Mark

I got worried since he didn't get some sleep. Its not healthy for someone not to sleep.

"Why don't you stay here and get a little sleep ok? I'll go fix all of us some breakfast." I said, like a mother.

I went out of the room and brushed my teeth and fixed my self. I went to the kitchen and started making breakfast for everybody.

Not that there's much food in the fridge. So I made everyone pancakes.

"I smell food." Haechan suddenly popped outta no where.

"Where there's food, I come." He said making me giggle at him. "The pancakes are almost ready. Can you please set the table?" I asked politely.

"Sure!" Haechan smiled and began setting up the table. I closed the stove and grabbed the plate filled with pancakes and grabbed the syrup.

"GUYS! BREAKFAST IS READY!" Haechan shouted as his mouth watered. Guess he really likes breakfast.

  *Meanwhile*

Mark's POV:

I am a horrible man!

Who said you were good?  - Inner Mark

The reason I couldn't sleep is that what happened last night! I can't even face her now!

She's creeping in your heart Mark - Inner Mark

Please stop singing, Monster from EXO...

"GUYS! BREAKFAST IS READY!" I heard Haechan's voice boomed from outside. My stomach growled.

Oh man...

Your POV:

"Thanks for the breakfast (Y/n)!" Chenle smiled and shoved more pancakes in his mouth.

"So how was your first night in Mark in the room together?" Jeno smirked. My cheeks went red at what happened last night.

"Uh...it was....nice..." I said. "Huehuehue." Nayumi smirked I looked at her as if I was saying shut up.

Then Mark walked in, eyes with eye bags underneath.

"Woah what happened to you?" Jisung tried not to laugh at Mark. "He didn't slept last night." I said.

"Heh, cause he can't sleep because he wanted to sleep beside-" Jeno was laughing his butt out on the floor as Mark pushed him playfully.

"Haha very funny." Mark rolled his eyes with a smile and grabbed some pancakes and the syrup. Nice that he's not grumpy in the morning.

"So, today's a new day to practice right?" Renjun said. "Hell yeah! I'm so hyped for today's practice!" Nayumi fist pumped the air.

"What time do we start?" I asked. "After breakfast." Haechan answered.

"You mean, after a little T.V." Chenle said. "Fine maybe a little T.V wouldn't  hurt." Haechan said making Chenle cheer.

"Yo Mark, you sure you ok? You've been looking at (Y/n) for sometime for some time now." Jisung said making me bright red.

"Y-yeah I'm fine..." Mark chuckled with a tint of red in his cheeks.

Mark's POV:

I hate my life!

Yet you continue to live on for her - Inner Mark

Damn my body reacts on its own. Calm down, the incident is over right? Right.

No it ain't boi - Inner Mark

Its time I forget about it.

Maybe...

Hah, he hesitated - Inner Mark

WE hesitated, don't forget you're part of me.

~ ♡ ~

Social Contact:

✉ Intsagram : rainyy_25

✉ Tumblr : rainyy-25