Chapter 14: All he can do

~3rd POV~

Your eyes fluttered open as you winced from pain coming from all over your body. You're breathing is  ragged, but slightly better than the time when you passed out. You recalled everything you can. Tears started brimming your eyes as you remember what those men did to you. How they beat you up like a piece of rag doll and how they abused you sexually. Your heart started palpitating as you sink into these thoughts. The way they dirtied you and used you. You started sobbing on your bed. Your muscles aching each time you breathe. "(F/n)?", you couldn't even be bothered by who called you. You we're broken. Physically and emotionally. "Doc! She's awake!", The man rushed outside alerting the medical staff and you stopped your sobbing into a simple cry. That's when the doctors rushed in and checked your vitals. The man whom you noticed was the one who called the staff in stood beside you. "(F/n)...", Now you recognized who it was. You started to sob again even more. "M-mako...", You tried breathing out and you did so... horribly... He tried touching you to comfort you but held himself back. Your body hasn't healed much yet. Yet he couldn't help but take your hand to lift it on his face. "Shit fucking damn it (f/n)...", You felt hot tears roll down on his cheeks and unto your hands. The medical staff left the two of you alone as they completed your vitals. You're now stable. " I thought I lost you (f/n)... I thought I lost you...", He said. Burying his face on the palm of your hands. As you let your tears roll on your face, you could feel him shaking as he cried. He sobbed. He didn't care for what reputation he's keeping. It didn't matter to him what he used to be. He wasn't going to give you a front. He was broken since he lost you. "Do you know how long you've been gone? You were asleep for 7 months!", He looked at you. Tears staining his face and red covering the white in his eyes. '7 months?' you thought. 'I've been asleep for 7 months?', your eyes suddenly widened. You lifted your other hand and placed it on your belly. Your eyes started to well up with tears again. Your baby... It's gone. "Is it...", You asked Hanamiya already knowing the answer. His eyes looked at yours with so much pain. "I didn't even get to know it's there...until they told me it's gone", his grip tightened around your hand. You tried to hold his hand back, but only a single flinch was all that you could muster up with the strength you have right now.

After a few hours of sobbing and crying, you cried yourself to sleep. Hanamiya staring down at your sleeping form. The bite marks and bruises on your neck made him feel sick. Those men did this to you. You had no chance to get away. They forced you to do something you would only want to give with someone you love. She gave it to you though. His mind suddenly went blank. Just die already. Why are you crying over her? You wanted her dead long ago. His conscience ate at him. You sacrificed and endured so much for him. TOO much for him. That you've already gotten to the point you we're broken. He gripped the sheets beside you. His knuckles turning white.
You couldn't save her.
You hated her.
You pushed her away.
You despised her.
You did this to her.

You killed your own child.

He was starting to go nuts. The voice in his head is eating him alive and it hurts him so much. He lowered his head to look at the floor, but there he saw your picture. It must've fallen earlier. It was your ultrasound picture. His heart aches even more.
All he can do now is regret. And regret. And regret.
.
.
.
.
.
And it's all he can do now.