Bullies? Or murderers?

"Stop pushing me! I've had enough!" Jenn shouted with all her might. I pulled her away before she started to cry. Picking up her books I stared at 'the group'. 'The group' is just a few people put together and made it their duty to hurt anyone and everyone they can and they will.

     "Whatcha' gonna' do about wimp? Nothing!"  Alic, the head of them all, thinks he can say what he wants. And they let him. We hurried away and Jenn soaked in her tears in the bathroom. Her cries carried and echoed throughout the closed room. 

     "I know it's hard Jenny. I'm sorry......I....." I stopped before saying that I understood, because I never did. Her mom died when giving birth and her dad is an alcohol abuser. And my life is total opposite so she and I both know I would be lying. I patted her on the back. As we set out to walk home, she dried her face for the last time and smiled. We laughed and grinned when talking about how her dog ate peanut butter and got it on his nose. Then, we were interrupted by 'the group'.

     "What do you want now Alic!? I'm sick of this!" Jenn was done dealing with it.

     "Oh come on baby, just having a lil' fun, that's all." Alic had his little smirk on his face then tried touching Jenn's face, but she jerked away.

     "Someone's a lil' feisty, aren't they?" Alic laughed then grabbed her arm. I snapped and smacked his face. I gasped, as did the others, and I covered my mouth with my abusive hand. He released her arm and stared at me.

     "I'm sorry I..." He interrupted me.

     "That's right. You didn't mean to." Alic spit out a little blood and I looked away. I felt my color fade as I focused on the ground. I didn't attend to hit him so hard. My hand throbbed with pain.

     "Please don't hurt us. I .... It was a reflex.. You were man handling my best friend and I didn't-"

     "You didn't like it did you?" Alic spat out more blood, so I focused on Jenn who had a hand to her hip and a bark in her throat. She was not about to stand their crap anymore. Alic circled me as his crew observed, then he softly touched my neck, but I pulled away.

     "Leave her alone!" Jenn didn't like this, and neither did I.

     "Jared......Anthony.. Shut her up.." He demanded as he cocked his head pointing to Jenn. They did as commanded and stuck some cloth in  her mouth while the other held her hands behind her back. She kicked Jared between the legs, she was fed up. As I saw Jared collapsed to his knees, my eyes widened as he fell. I never knew she could do that. Her dad probably taught her that. But I was more focused on Alic's body movement. He lightly put his hand on my hip, his hand was surprisingly soft, and warm. I smacked his hand away. I'm 13 and only dealt with this once. And that was now. Jenn is 14 and has deal with this and it scarres me to know the fact that she has to deal with this daily. Jared finally stood and faced Jenn with rage. He slapped her and I screamed.

     "No!" I tried running for her but Alic grabbed me before I could.

     "Shh... they'll hear you babe," I could tell he smiled.

     "I'm not your babe and never will be. You're a monster. You don't  cry like you're supposed to and you don't smile normally. You always tear people down and you think it's your job. No wonder why Christa left you. She couldn't handle the pain you caused her." I stared at him, without blinking. Alic gazed in terror, as if i told his life story to the whole world. He let his firm grip go. Alic gridded his hand across my cheek and I fell to the ground. Tears rolled down my face and he picked my up by my neck. Jenn kicked Jared once more but with more force then yanked her head back and hit Anthony in the nose. I heard a crack, then his nose bled. She then ripped the cloth out of her mouth and laughed. He released his grip on my neck and let me go.