Monday night raw

Sara pov
It was finally Monday,and you know what that means. Yep i join the shield without my sister. I guess the doctors don't know when she will be able to wrestle again,i am hoping soon. Anyway,i am backstage sitting in the shield's locker room,while they try to agree on something for me to wear. Dean doesn't want me to show to much like my other gear,Roman wants me to show the shield stuff like representing them,and Seth he wants what Roman is thinking but wants me to show some stuff. So while they are fighting about what i should wear i am texting Stephanie to see if she can come and help. Just as i was sitting there listings to them,Stephanie comes in." Boys,you don't have to worry about her gear. Because i already have it done,and it will change every week." Stephanie says as she looks at them." She won't be showing anything right?" Dean asked as he looked at her." Dean you will see what she wears when everyone else does. Because,her debut with you guys are in a eight man tag team match. It will be you four going against,Aj Lee,John Cena,Dolph Ziggler,and Cm Punk. Have guys and good luck Sara." Stephanie said as she left." This is crap. If i want god and everyone else see you in nothing we would have you go out in nothing." Dean said as he hit Seth and telling him to shut up." Guys,can you give us a minute?" I asked as Roman nodded and dragged Seth out." Dean,look. No matter what my gear is you know that is part of the job. And i really love this job." I said as i sat next to him and held his hand,he looked up at me and smiled." How about this. Tonight when we win,me and you will go out for some drinks." I said as i put my other hand on his leg.he looked down and nodded. I laughed and kissed him,he returned the kiss and pushed me down on the couch we was sitting on. He had his hands on my hips while my hands was around his neck. Before things got far,Seth came busting in the room and i kicked Dean on the floor." Are match is in an hour,so you guys don't have time for that." Seth said as him and Roman started to get ready." I will let you guys get ready,see you by the stairs." I said as i left. When i got to my locker room i was my gear and i think Dean will love it bit not the top. I saw a note and it was from Stephanie telling me that i won't be fighting with the vest on so i have to take if off when the match starts. I took my clothes and got dressed,when i was done i looked at myself in the mirror and i will admit i look bad ass.

 I took my clothes and got dressed,when i was done i looked at myself in the mirror and i will admit i look bad ass

As i put the vest on the door opened to reveal Dean." Please tell me that the shield shirt is your wrestling top?" He asked as he looked at me. I took the vest off and pulled the shirt up to show him my top. He had this mad look on this face,before he could say anything we was called to our places." Come on it will be fine." I said as i pulled him with me. As we got to the stairs i seen everyone in the ring waiting for us. Then before it knew it our theme is going off.

As we walked out it went Seth,Dean,me,and then Roman. When we hoped over the barricade we surrounded the ring then got in. When i took off my vest and top the crowd went crazy with cheers and whistling. Put my hand on top of Dean's shoulder so he can keep calm. They decided that i would go first against Aj.

End of match
Everyone was down and i was in the ring with Aj grabbing my shoulder. I got up and grabbed Aj by the arms and turned her around so she was facing the crowd and her back to me and did this.

 I got up and grabbed Aj by the arms and turned her around so she was facing the crowd and her back to me and did this

When i dropped her i didn't think about pinning her,oh no i wanted to prove that i belong here. So i put her in my submission hold calld the diamond statement.

It didn't take long for her to tap out,and when she did our theme went off and i threw her onto the ground

It didn't take long for her to tap out,and when she did our theme went off and i threw her onto the ground. I got my hand raised and i looked into the crowd to see everyone cheering. I was then lifted into the air by Dean. When he out me down we all put our fists in as our theme went on. I think i am going to love being in the shield.