I thought

"Hey Reagan, can you come here?" Madison says from the living room, turning up the t.v. I put down my phone and walk to the door way.

"What's wrong?" I say, and she turns to me, tears running down her face.

"They... the... the boys.." She says, shocked, pointing at the telly. The news is on, and a crying teenager I being interviewed. Shots of her and several other girls are being alternated.

"The boys of One Direction, and 5 seconds of summer, have been on a deathly collation, head on with a semi-truck, just a few miles from Canton, Ohio. All are injured, none dead."By now, Madison is out the door, and I'm not faar behind.

"Drive faster!" I say to her, just as we get on the highway.

"I'm driving as fast as i can '' she yells back .We pull up in the enterance way of the hospital. The media is everywhere but I dont care. I need to get to Zayn. I spot a few cameras as Madison gets out of the car. She doesnt even wait for me, she runs inside, needing to get to Ashton. Im following her. Before I get inside I see teenagers begin crying as they see us running inside.

"Madison! Reagan!" Its Paul. Hes waiting for us.

"Where are they?!" I say, panting, but wanting to run more. We follow paul back into the first room. Its Calum and Luke. Madison runs in, because Luke is her brother...

I keep following Paul. Niall... Liam... I really hope they are all okay.. Random people... Harry... and ZAYN. I rush into the room stumbling over my own feet.

"Zayn!?" I choke out as i come into full veiw of him. There he lies, passed out. Not a bloody scratch on him.

"How?! Paul, what happened?" I say, completely confused.

"I should of told you earlier..." He says, and i wait.

"One of the body gaurds sheilded Zayn, completely Saving him." Thats when Madison comes in crying.

"Where is hee?" She chokes out.

"Up.. up stairs." Pauls says, taking her arm and we leave zayn and Harry to rest.

Upstairs, we find Ashton and Michael in a room together.

"Madison!" Ashton says, smiling widely. He has two broken arms, and a gash below his left eye.

"Your okay!" Madison says, jumping on him, kissing him hard. She holds her hands up and caressea his cheeks, and begins giggling.

"What?" He says, "Do i have something in my teeth?"

"No," She giggles again. "Its gonna be really hard for you to take a selfie." She says, and he laughs, kissing her again.

"Ooh! Ouch. Careful!" He says, laughing.