Chapter 1

Mark's pov

I was on my phone about to text someone when an ad popped up I tried to get it off the screen but every time I exited it, it would just pop up again. It was for a night shift at a pizza place. I ended up looking at the ad.

Freddie Fazbear's Pizza

Looking for an employee to work night shifts for 5 nights.

New and improved animatronics now more lifelike than ever.

If your interested please contact us!

(***)***-****

Apply and become part of the family.

Is this the same restaurant from the games? No, it can't be. It's spelt differently, but could it be. I think I'll work there, could be interesting. You know what, I'm going to do it. I called the phone number that it listed and someone picked up.

"Hello, hello" said the voice.

"Um hi, I want to apply for the night shift a-"

"You're hired! Come to this address at 11:50 tomorrow" He cut me off and hung up the phone.

"Umm ok"I said as I got a text from the number that I just called. It had an address in it.

"Ok, so I have a day to get ready" I said to myself. I should get to sleep.

Foxy's pov. ( night before Mark's )

"I can't believe you scared away another one." Chica said to me as we got back into positions.

"Sorry he just looked really nice. I just wanted to play tag!" I said to her. It was only 5:30 but Apparently I had scared away the night guard early. All I wanted to do was play some tag. It was almost time for opening about 15 minutes. I went behind my curtain and waited for Golden freddie to come around and tell us went to go Inanimate and get ready for people to come.

"Next time can you not try to play tag?" G said appearing in my little room.

"Sorry, I forgot that real people don't like playing tag. With hooks" I said looking up only slightly from what I was doing.

"Okay, next time remember. Since you scared him away, I want you to find the next Night Guard" G said turning to walk out.

"Wait. NO, I'm not going to do it! It's Bonnie's turn this time" I said whining. " I did it last time" G didn't seem to care.

"But you scared him away so you find a new one"she said disappearing, probably to check on the others and tell them to get ready. I only get used at certain portions of the day, so I have some time to find a new Night guard.

What we normally do to find a new night guard is we find any person's phone number, as long as they are over eighteen. Then we just constantly spam the person with our ad. Us, the animatronics, do this because we don't really have any people working for us. Only the day guard and night guard. They think we have like a CEO person, but we don't. When they call the number we each have the power to mimic different voices so we pick one to be "the boss". Of course we have been created by someone but we are not really made of metal well not fully made of metal. It was kind of like a Frankenstein type thing so yes, we are, or at least were real people.

It was late at night, about 10:30 and I finally got a call from the person I was spamming.

"Hello Hello." I said using my little power to create the voice of "the boss."

"Um hi, I want to apply for the night shift a-" His voice was deep as he said it and I cut him off.

"You're hired! Come to this address at 11:50 tomorrow" I said hanging up. I wasn't really in the mood for chit chat.

I quickly texted him the address to our place and (since nobody was watching us) walked to the back stage. I normally stay behind my curtain and G will come talk to me or I'll sneak out and stay in the shadows, but I decided to go over to them.

"Hey guys" I said as I ran in. "I found a new security Guard for the shift tomorrow night" I said sitting with them.

"That's great, did you get his name?" Freddie said.

"Um no. BUT, from the phone book that I looked at to find him it said his name was Mark Fischbach" I said, waiting for them to ask more questions. They always do.

"What does he sound like?" Chica said, followed by Bonnie saying, "Yeah did he sound hot?" I laughed at her question.

"Um, he had a deep voice from what I heard" I said still slightly giggling from her question. "Besides even if he was hot you know he would just be terrified of us right." I said to her.

"I know." she said looking down.

"Well we will get to meet him tomorrow night. But you better not scare him off too quickly." G said to no one in particular.  

This is the first part of the story. Hope you like it. If you have any thing you think I should add please feel free to leave it in the comments. Hope you liked it so far. 

Bye!