Being One

Hello,

This is my new Volbeat Story i hope u Like it :)

Your Lennox.

____________________________

One word took the other, and suddenly

We're stronger than we ever could imagine

A bond that can cut through the fire of hell

Sharing one mind one heart forever

*Monday, ten o'clock*

*Lina Pov*

When i wake up I notice that my head still on Michaels chest is. I look up at him, he grins at me I slip up at him and kiss him. ,,Morning my beautiful!" ,,good morning my teddy bear!" We stand up and than we get dressed. ( Michael and Lina have to dress like what they have on the image above to at, because they go eat with linas parents in the evening ). ,,I'll go make breakfast my pretty!" ,,Okay, thanks my teddy bear!"

*half an hour later*

I've been holding you for a year or two

You're the reason why I'm holding up

And our love's gonna last forever

We'll be dancing the streets again in Memphis

I hate every sec, every minute you're gone

Michael and i sit in the living room on the Couch and kissing. He caresses my back and i massaged his always harder expectant cock. After we have solved us he moans loudly. ,,Du kan rør også stille om alle!" I whisper. I prefer him to be uppers of, he begins to massage my breasts. I moan loudly, i start to massage harder on his dick he groans loudly too. I pull his pants and his boxer short with his support of same. Than I'll take him in the mouth and lick once over its entire length. He moan loudly, he stands on draws me to Himself high then we kiss wild with tongue, during which he will open my dress which shortly thereafter falls to the ground. We go into the bedroom.

*Two hours later*

*It rings on the door*

I go too the door and welcome my parents and let them in. Michael welcomed them too than we go in my parents car and drive to the restaurant. Twenty minutes later we arrive,we go in. The waiter brings us to our table, when he came back ten minutes later we order anything. Michael tells my parents a little bit about his band. Twenty minutes later came the waiter with our food.

*Two Hours later, ten o'clock at night*

I lay in the bed my head lay's gently on Michaels chest. After a while I fell asleep.