Punishment

"Bokutoooo, open up!" "I'm coming I'm coming, hang on!" The door swung open to find nekoma's cat-like captain waiting there."Finally, I was waiting for you for like 82 years. If it wasn't for my eternally good lucks, I'd have a ton of white hairs by now-ohh," he said, eyeing bokuto's hair. "Well we can't all be as good looking as me," he said with a smirk. "Kuroooo!! I've told you a hundred times!! My white hair is part of my charm!! The ladies love it!!" "What ladies?" With a huff Bokuto crossed his arms and stomped over to his room, Kuroo following behind with a snicker. "Did you come to hang out or to make fun of me?" Bokuto asked, pouting slightly. "Both." Kuroo walked further into the room, until he felt something beneath his foot. "Hm?" He moved his foot to reveal a smushed white blob. "WAAAAAHHHHH NOOOOOO. KUROO HOW COULD YOU," Bokuto cried, tears forming in his eyes. "W-what did I do?" he asked, scared. "YOU STEPPED ON MY LITTLE CLAY TUBBS!! HE'S ALL SMUSHED NOW!! I WORKED ON HIM FOR A WHOLE WEEK!!!" Bokuto's head whipped around as he heard Kuroo burst into laughter behind him. "That's what you're so upset about!?! A little clay Tubbs!?" Bokuto turned his attention back to the dying figure in his hands. His face was horribly disfigured and all his fat had been pressed to make him look like a pancake. It was a truly painful sight. "..mm watcha sayyy." Getting up, Bokuto yelled, "KUROO IM GONNA KILL YOU." He chased after him, but Kuroo was quicker and easily dodged him whenever he tried to grab hold of him. "Oh that you only meant well, well of course you did." "KUROOOOO," Bokuto yelled as he lunged and tackled him to the ground. The door to his house suddenly swung open. The two captains turned their heads to see Akaashi standing there, looking more irritated than usual. "Bokuto-san, please get off of Kuroo-san," he said after a moment. "But akaaaasshhiiiii." Instead of a response, he was answered with a stern glare. He slowly got up and said, "He started it! He-" "Bokuto-san." He closed his mouth and hung his head dejectedly. Kuroo got up snickering once again. "Kuroo-san, don't think that you're not getting punished along with Bokuto-san." The snickering stopped and he straightened. "P-punished? What do you have in mind Akaashi-kun?" Gaining bravery (or perhaps stupidity), he continued, "are you going to take advantage of our perfectly toned bodies for your personal pleasure?" "I am." "HUH!?"

"Ah, right there." "Akaashiiiii." "Shhh Bokuto-san. Now go faster. You too, Kuroo-san." "You know Akaashi-kun, when you said you were gonna use our bodies, I didn't think you meant like this..." "Less talking more cleaning." "Ah, right.." Kuroo went back to dusting off the bookshelf, letting out a small sneeze, as Bokuto sniffled as he scrubbed the floor. Akaashi took a sip of his tea, a small smirk on his lips as he let out a sigh of content.