aNiMaL cLoWn

Scene 1

"Please kill me! I can't bear the pain" cried the man in pyjamas. He was fallen beside his bed in a lonely cottage in the jungle. There was another person sitting on a chair with one leg folded on the chair with his knee pressed against his chin. The outline in that dim-lit room gave an impression of that person wearing either a wig or a pointy hat or both. He spoke:

"Do not worry too much about it. You will die anyway before dawn. Looking at the beautiful red stream  oozing out of your body, I guess it should all be over in another 2 hours. Until then, let me perform some tricks for you. So that you may die happy."

The person put his hands on the arms of the chair, held it firmly and in one swish move was upside down in the air with only support of the chair's arms.

"hey hey... you see that! Usually clowns start the mood of a birthday party. Now that it is your death day, how do I light up? Oh! wait.. did I say Light up?.. hmm.."

He jumped on to the floor and looked around. He looked around the room as though wanting something immediately. Then he hopped onto a table, picked up something there and then went to the end of the room and picked an item from the vase table and returned.

"Tada!  Here it is. The death day baby's ciggarette lighter. Baby likes to puff a lot is it? and this is the candle. Hey let uncle too have a smoke!"

He ran to the table, picked the cigarette pack and took out a cigarette. He lit it, hopped back and sat next to his bleeding victim. The clown's mouth was dripping blood. He pulled in a long smoke and puffed it in one force blow on the victim's face. The victim coughed his lungs out.

"Please... P..p..Pl..Please it is paining... Kill me now."

"Aaahh... will you shut up. Do you know how to wax the punctures kiddo? Will show ya"

The clown-like person lit the candle he had got earlier from the vase table and a few seconds later started dripping on the man's wounds. The blood oozing out slowly stopped when the wax layer started to adhere to the skin. The victim screamed in pain that his voice cracked and could no longer make a loud yell.

The clown pulled the victim towards him and placed his head on his lap.

"Don't worry kiddo.. I will not block the hole in your heart. I ain't a doc you know. Now let me put some make-up."

There were screams now and then resonating in the jungle that even surpassed a few howls of wolves and foxes.

After three hours, there was a loud howl of a wolf from the cottage.