0.2

•Above is the outfit for this chapter^

•Watch the trailer for "Hush" so you get an idea of the story.

(Guys just saying, this story is kind of similar to the movie "Hush" but mine has a different plot.)

✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼

My mind was made, I walked back into the house and locked my door. There was no way I was going to walk out into the woods after hearing the story Alyssa told me.

I ran to my phone and opened up my messages to text Alyssa. When I sent the text, Red exclamation point showed up by it. Showing that it didn't send, I gasped when I saw that my internet and service were both gone. That had to just be a coincident.

Just to make sure, I ran around the huge house, making sure to lock every door and window. I was fully aware that I wasn't completely in danger. It may just be something wrong in the power, but I had to make sure.

When I got downstairs, I raced for my phone. I turned the corner to my kitchen, only to see my phone wasn't there. My eyes widened and I ran to my room to find my laptop, which was there fortunately.

When I opened my laptop, I saw that I had service and wifi. I was just panicking, it was just a small little twitch in the service.

But then the question hit me, where did my phone go. As soon as I opened my apple iMac. I got a message, now you think I would be happy and text Alyssa. But this wasn't the case.

The message came from my own phone, it was a picture of me. Up in my room, sitting in my bed. Looking down at my iMac.

Another picture was sent of me, also staring down at my laptop. I stood up, still gawking at the pictures.

I turned my head towards the window, and slowly walked to it. When I looked down, I saw a man about my age. Wearing a mask, but you couldn't see his eyes. They were just black, I saw him snap another picture of me, he tapped on the phone without looking away from me and a sound played on my iMac.

Tears poured out of my eyes when I saw the crossbow that laid near his feet, he also had a knife that was covered in blood and was loosely hanging on his belt.

He had to be the man that was in the wood, I weakly sat down onto the floor. My head was buried between my knees and tears fell from my eyelashes.

I heard glass breaking downstairs, I stood up and tried to come up with a plan. I walked down the stairs slowly and peeked at the front door. He was breaking the glass by hitting it with his crossbow.

I pulled my hair back and ran upstairs, grabbing a pocketknife and my iMac. I grabbed a backpack and shoved the laptop in. I ran to my closet where I kept water bottles at. My fingers trembling as I pulled several water bottles out of the box into my backpack. I zipped it up and opened my window. Looking down, my house was huge like I said. So jumping would be a nightmare. But I had to do it.

I closed my eyes and just sat there for a second, letting the cool air breeze past me. I heard the sound of glass breaking and chuckling from the downstairs, and that was my cue.

I let go of the railed and tried to tuck my legs in, but the ground came quick. I felt a jerk of pain hit my ankle and I yelled out, trying to silence it so he didn't hear. I got up and tried to run, crouching down so he wouldn't see me. I heard footsteps behind me and a growl. I scrambled to find something to hide behind, seeing a ditch with bushes around it. I ran to it and ducked down. Making it look like I wasn't here.

The footsteps were beginning to get louder and I knew that I was screwed, I was oblivious to it when I first saw him.

"I know you're hiding somewhere." He had a dark, and raspy voice. All the sudden I heard footsteps walking away. Making me quietly let the breath that I was holding out.

I scrambled to get out of the bushes and stood up.

I was about to take a step when I felt arms wrap around my waist and throw me to the ground. I cried out and screamed for help. Tears wrapped around my cheeks as I tried to push my self up, only to be roughly pushed so I was facing the sky. I tried to stand up again, only to hear a growl and be pushed down again. But I felt a sharp pain in my side. I remember the knife that was sitting on my side. When he pushed my down, it must've stabbed me by the way it was sitting. I cried out and tears poured down my cheek. The smell of blood touched my senses and I felt dizzy, I heard chuckling and felt my body being picked up.

"Don't wake up thinking that you will be living for awhile." I heard a voice whisper roughly.

|| okay guys I know this story kinda sucks but it'll get better🙃🙃||

-Emily☺️💍