Love Me Till I Die

PLEASE READ Hi every one! If you are reading this thank you sooooooo much!  http://www.besthairstyles2013.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/2_strawberry_blonde_hair.jpg  click that link right there to see a picture of what Sage looks like. The picture looks nothing like me, but my name is Sage. This book might be a short book and I did not steal this idea from a person, book, movie, or anything. If you do write a story using my idea would you please give me credit! Oh and harry isn't punk harry, in this book he is just normal harry and what he looks like now. On to the book I guess.

I sit in the chair in the quiet room. I was so tired. I didn't sleep because I was to worried of what might happen. I decided not to tell my parents that I got banged in the head by a pole and have been staying in the hospital for two days. They would be so worried and there would be nothing I could do about it because they are across the country. I just finished collage at the art institution of New York City. Moving from a small town in Iowa to New York was scary. I went to Chicago all the time because of my dad's job. I loved it. The big cities had so much life. They were full of different people and it was just magical. I knew I would love New York but I plan on moving to Chicago In awhile. Thinking of it brought a smile to my face.

I snapped out of my thought when the door opened. "Sage Moore?" the doctor says.

I shake my head up and down in response. "I'm really sorry and it kills me to say this but we have found a tumor in your brain." Then there was a pause, and I felt like I couldn't breath. All the color washed out of my face. "We estimate you only have a month at the most to live." he says almost emotionless.

"What!" I scream and tears start bursting out of my eyes and I don't hold them back.

I ran out of the room, pushing him out of the way into the wall, before the doctor could say another word. I run down the steps as fast I could, almost tripping, still crying. I run through the lobby, covering my face, and out the door as I feel everybody's eyes on me. Without looking, I keep going down the side walk not even caring where I go. The next thing I know I am laying on top of some one.