My mates my BFFs alpha brother who he hates

Intro

I just moved in with my grandma. I've never met her before. I don't know why. But its just weird that my mom didn't want me to meet her mother.

Anyways I just got settled in, in my new room. well you could almost call it an apartment. I even have my own kitchen!!! I have the whole second floor of the house!!! It's awesome!! the living room is a turquoise blue, my bathroom is a lavender purple, my room is lime green and my comforter is zebra print on my king sized bed!! The whole place is amazing and my grandma decorated it!! Who knew an old lady had a sense of style?!?!? Well certainly not me cause I just asked that rhetorical question.

Any ways I had school tomorrow. and I don't really like school. I am in seniors math and science classes. I don't really know many people that are seniors. I am only a sophomore. but as long as I get all my classes completed I'm able to graduate way early. I already have most of my credits anyways so school isn't that bad. it's horrible. I am going to have free periods next year and to be perfectly honest. I don't want any free periods. its almost the end if the school year anyway here. only another 3 weeks it so. but I can't wait for it to be over!!! I want to get out of high school and get a job ASAP!!!! Well if I want don't wanna be late I gotta go to bed now.

~~~~~ morning ~~~~~

I woke up and it's 6 am. to early to be awake!! but I forced myself out if bed and by the time I get down stairs it's 6:30 and I have 10 min to the bus. I walk outside and down grandmas long drive way and when I get to the end the bus drives up. when I get on everybody stares at me awkwardly as if I'm some sort of alien and start whispering to each other. to say it was creepy would be an understatement.