Chapter 2

Chapter two

After third block I had lunch. as I walked into the cafeteria it took me a while to locate Kaleb. he was sitting with a group of guys and 2 girls. I figured I would go over there rather than sit alone. I have this really weird phobia of being alone. That's why I had to move in with my grandma. I couldn't live alone. I have my reasons though.

"Hey.." I said shyly as I walked up to the table. everyone there was looking at me like I was nuts.

"Guys this is Leona she just moved here so be nice please." Kaleb told his friends. "Leona this is Johannah, Alaina, Luke, Nick, Chance, Mountain, Noah, and Colten."

Johannah has a little longer than shoulder length blonde hair, is about 5'4, is skinny but has a little flab but not to much, and has bright blue eyes.

Alaina has chocolate brown hair that goes about half way down her back is about the same height as Johannah but a little taller at probably 5'5 1/2 or so, and has eyes about the same color as her hair. she's thin and muscular to.

Luke is about 5'9 he's strong but has flab and isn't toned. he is blonde and has blue eyes.

Nick is built and slim, has blue eyes and dark brown almost black hair. he is probably about 5'10.

Chance is built and probably has a six pack. I wouldn't doubt it if he worked out. he is blonde with blue eyes, and about 6'1. he's the tallest one of them.

Mountain looks strong probably has a six pack also but he kinda looks like a twig. like Dr.Spencer Reid from criminal minds but stronger. he has blue eyes and light brown hair and is about 5'10 like Nick.

Noah is the strongest of all of them no doubt. you can just tell. plus you can see his 8 pack through his muscle shirt that he has on. he has dirty blonde hair and bright blue eyes. He's also about 5'11.

Colten on the other hand has this bad boy act going on. but you can see right through it if you look hard enough. I'm sure he would do anything for his friends. he's strong like Chance and has dark brown hair and grey eyes. He's probably 6'0 or a little shorter.

I on the other hand am about 5'3 have brown eyes and about 3in pat my shoulders is the length of my brown hair. Anyways...

"Hi. Leona my name is Johannah and this is my ...boyfriend Nick." she said.

"I'm Alaina and this is my boyfriend Noah. nice to meet you!" Alaina said.

Then in order the rest of the boys introduced themselves, "I'm Mountain, and a pretty girl like you should have my number!" he said making me blush slightly. "I'm Colten. figured I'd say something so I'm not last." wow rude much.. "I'm chance and u wouldn't mind if u took a chance with me!" he said, "and I'm Luke seems like I get stuck last every time! thanks guys..." he said making me laugh.

These guys and gals won't be half bad. I think I'll fit in just fine. And just that realization boosted my confidence up a bit!