Short stories

Fast forward, they got married and start living together. (Little stories)

Lets go on a trip! :

"Wake up!!!!!" I yell at oppa.

After we got married, GD start to become lazy. I thought why would I marry him?! He just lay around the house and just play around. Since we got married, YG agree to give us 1 month break. But oppa just want to stay in the house. This is totally not what I expected.

"Uh.." He answer. I know he will continue to sleep after I go away.
"Get up!!!" I yell.
"Okay..." He answer and wave his hands.
"I count to three....one....two...three" i countdown. He sit up at count number 32.

"Oppa! I want to go somewhere?!" I said.
"you can go to the kitchen..." He said.
"Outside of korea" I said.
"Okay..then goto America" he said. I got excited for a second.
"Just watch a video of America and imagine you went there" he said. I want to punch his face, but i control myself.

I think he know I'm about to burst, so he gets up and get ready.

Where is the money?! :

"Oppa...we are broke" I joke when we are eating breakfast.
"Really?...." He said, continue to eat.
"I'm going to starve to death if we continue like this?!" I said.

"I got money" he said.
"Where is it?" I said.
"I donate it....to help people who can't...eat pizza...able to eat pizza" he said. Obviously, it is a lie.

"How about me? I need money" I said.
" you got a money maker right here" he said. I almost spill out my milk.

Noona!!!!~ (sister) :

After I complain a million time on how we just stay in the house, GD finally agree on going somewhere. BUT we goto this shore....to find clams....that is only 10 min away from us. I feel disappointed, but at least i get to go outside.

While we are digging, this old grandma came by.
" can you guys please help me put this net around the boat?" The grandma ask. Since I'm polite all the time, I agree. So we get that net and put it around the boat.

When I was tiying it to the pole, GD put mud on my face. Of course, I try to put some on him too. So this mud fight started.
After we end the war with him winning, we get back to work. When we are finish, we tell the grandma.

"How nice you guys are. It reminded me when I was like you guys" the grandma said. I feel nice to be compliment at.

"Just like when my brother and I are kids" she continue to say. I want to tell her that we are a couple, but GD said," Noona, lets go get some drinks".

I glare at him as he start laughing. I punch him on his shoulder and he runs away. I try to chase him.
"Nooooooooonnnnaaa!!!!!!!" He scream out loud.

______________________

Tell me are you guys are okay with these kind of short stories or do you guys want chapters.

Vote, comment, and follow!