I

Herb's P.O.V

Wassup, I'm Herbert but I go by Herb. I go to Chicago High and I'm seventeen. I gotta passion for rapping because I know that's the only way I can escape the streets and provide something better for my loved ones. I don't fuck with many but the two niggas I've known ever since. Which is Durk and Bibby.

Bibby, Durk, and I were in Algebra. Out first hour class and Bibby changed the subject on how we had a fine ass new girl but we got yet to see her.

"Fuck all that but y'all heard about the new girl ?" He asked in shock.

"Hell yeah that's all them niggas out there talking bout. They saying she fine as hell man." Durk responded.

"Well damn how come I ain't hear shit. If anything I should've been knew about her, hell y'all got the hoes while I don't." I said.

"I think her name Denecia or some shit like that." Bibby said.

"We shall see."

An Hour Later...

Denecia's P.O.V

I'm Denecia but I simply go by "Neci" or "Necia". I'm seventeen and I got kicked out my last school for fighting and irritating ass females so because of that it was hard for me to focus on my work. So my mom thought it was a good idea to transfer me to Chicago High. But from what I heard this ain't nowhere near different so we'll see.

First hour was finally over with. As much as I love science, that teacher knew she was working my damn nerves. But as longs as my grades straight I'm straight.

I walked out the classroom and into the hallway greeted with nothing but stares making me feel uncomfortable asf.

"Fuck y'all looking at ?" I mean mugged back at everybody who was staring. Some of them hoes continued to stare but it didn't phase me. I wouldn't lie now but this school got some fine ass niggas, my love life ain't shit though. But it's better than being lied to, cheating on, and hurt.

As I made my way into English I bumped into this short and petite girl. She was kinda my height and hella pretty.

"Damn my bad ma." I said.

"Nah, you good boo." She then gave me a lending hand.

"I guess we're the first ones here huh ?" I looked around.

"Who knows what them damn kids got going out there and aren't you the new girl ?" She asked curiously.

"Yea I'm Denecia but you can call me Neci." We both shook hands and turns out she was really cool.

"I'm Abrianna but you can call me Bri." She introduced herself.

"Man when I tell you, you're all mfs been talking about." She chuckled.

"I know mane but I can't blame em." I laughed along with her.

Bri and I had all the same classes except first hour. We exchanged numbers and that's been my lil roll dog all day.

After School

"So I'll text you later boo." Bri said.

"Alright I'll catch ya later." We then went our separate ways.

As I was walking to my car I then saw a group of three niggas, a group of good looking niggas at that. But after my previous relationship I damn sure ain't looking for another one.

I was halfway to my car but I then hear the three boys talking.

"I bet twenty that you can't talk to her fine ass and get her number." The tall light skin one with the deep ass voice said.

"Y'all must've forgot who tf I am." The high yella one said.

"Yup, we sure did." The dark skin one added.

He then made his way to my car and attempted to flirt with me. I wouldn't lie he was kinda cute but I wasn't

"Wassup ma." He introduced.

"The sky." He then gave me a stale face realizing I wasn't as easy as these other females.

"I figured you'd be the smart mouth type." He chuckled.

"Only if you knew." I said with a straight face.

"So you not gone gimme ya number ?" He then grabbed my hand.

"Don't ask a question that you know the answer to." I snatched my hand nonchalantly and with that I then drove off.

"Pay up big fella !"